Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score

I'd like to see how that works out for him.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    So they made threats, any actually violence yet?
    not yet

but weren't you the guy who said Mr. Zimmerman was guilty, everyone of your talking points was brought up by the prosecutors and guess what all female jury said not guilty. FU you are the last person who should be replying to these post

quote:
    When you embrace a certain lifestyle, you become a 2-bit punk in school.
    When you become a 2-bit punk in school, you think it's funny to write "WTF" on someone's locker.
    When you write "WTF" on someone's locker, you get reported.
    When you get reported, you get YOUR locker searched.
    When you get YOUR locker searched, they find stolen items and burglary tools.
    When they find stolen items and burglary tools, you get a long suspension.
    When you get a long suspension, your Mother sends you away for awhile to your father's little town.
    When you are away in your father's little town, you get bored.
    When you get bored, you take long walks through unfamiliar places.
    When you take long walks through unfamiliar places, you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches.
    When you get spotted and followed by Neighborhood watches, you get pissed.
    When you get pissed, you start fighting.
    When you start fighting, you start winning and feeling good.
    When you start winning and feeling good, you keep pounding.
    When you keep pounding, you get shot through the heart by a concealed carry.

Don't get shot through the heart by a concealed carry. Don't be a 2-bit punk in school.

creepy ass cracker
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

And yet, after all that, if Zimmerman wouldn't have gotten out of his car the incident never would have happen.

Feedback Score
    18 (100%)

And if mr. Martin had not beat his head into the concrete it would not have happened. Which of those two actions was illegal? And which constituted grounds for self defense?
    There is no nonsense so errant that it cannot be made the creed of the vast majority by adequate governmental action. -- Bertrand Russell

"Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity." Robert J. Hanlon

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    And if mr. Martin had not beat his head into the concrete it would not have happened. Which of those two actions was illegal? And which constituted grounds for self defense?
    Why is it so difficult for YOU, or anyone else, to understand that against the dispatcher's advice Zimmerman left his car and got into a confrontation with Trayvon Martin. If he NEVER WOULLD HAVE APPROACHED TRAYVON he wouldn't have provoked the confrontation that he was losing until he killed Trayvon. His head never would have gotten punched, beat into the concrete, or even touched for that matter.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Winn R View Post
    Well it's kinda hard to tell from watching the regular news stations you would think the Zimmerman was doing illegal acts just by being there... but since this is a free country... I would guess he had a right to be there... So I'm going to go with the head beating into the concrete part being the illegal act.... and certainly constitutes a defensive reaction!!!

Feedback Score

What is the point of holding the title of neighborhood watch captain if you cant even WATCH YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!!!! It was Georgies job and responsability, If more people were like george this place would be safer.

Joe

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

You beat me to it akguy85,, I agree neighborhood watch is suppose to "watch" ,,correct?

And Zimmerman was already out of his vehicle observing and reporting to the PD Martins actions to the 911 operator, and was returning to his vehicle when Martin confronted him (timeline on PD phone and witness records). Was there any racial intent, IMO, No, just a fed up citizen trying to make a difference in there community which had a rash of incidents lately. Much as many of us here would do, myself included. They were both in a "minority group" so where's the profiling???

This whole thing sucks for everyone involved,,period and there are no winners no matter how you slice or dice it. And by the looks they'll be more losers to come. Mark my words there will be riots, there will be property destruction and Lord knows what else will happen. Though not normal, Martins past records should have been admitted into court in a case as hot as this one, the kid was a punk, doing punk ass things that any normal human being would consider unacceptable. It was clear by witness testimony, and 911 timelines and PD/911 records he was the person doing criminal acts,,,ie, Assault and battery, and possibly assault with a deadly weapon(the sidewalk) a stretch but a possible charge, I've seen that charge brought before in a similar case I was involved with as a LEO.
    It's clear to me ,the jurors, and the local PD,, that didn't file charges initially,, that Martin started the physical altercation and his actions caused the final outcome of this incident and Zimmerman was within his rights to self protection. Especially while performing his duties as a Neighborhood Watch program member. When you join a Neighborhood Watch program, there could be some possible incidents that could cause a confrontation and one should expect that you could be put in that position. And that is the case here.

If Martin was in fear so much, how come he didn't go to his Dads house <100 yards away and call 911 also, court proceedings show he had >4 minutes to do so, but instead he confronted and assaulted Zimmerman instead.
    What a sweat little angel,,,,IMO,,, he reaped what he sowed,,,,,

As for that panthers sas-,,,ass bag,,,,bring it, I'd love nothing more than to have his ugly ass scalp on a pike pole in my front yard.
    Come around here and fuck around,,,,, you'll join the list!!!!! I've got 23 face to face confirmed kills and countless others,,,who wants to be lucky #24 confirmed???????

Feeling lucky punk ? He! He! He!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

better yet the skittle kid had 4 minutes from intital contact till the time hit assaulted mr zimmerman, why did not he go home to daddy, instead of engaging/starting in this confrontation. Mr zimmerman belonged where he was

why can you understand this the Jury did
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Why is it so difficult for YOU, or anyone else, to understand that against the dispatcher's advice Zimmerman left his car and got into a confrontation with Trayvon Martin. If he NEVER WOULLD HAVE APPROACHED TRAYVON he wouldn't have provoked the confrontation that he was losing until he killed Trayvon. His head never would have gotten punched, beat into the concrete, or even touched for that matter.
    Who would it have been then... If not that time with a person carrying a weapon, would it have been an old lady, a physically challenged person or a young girl? A normal guy who might/might not have handed him his ass. Would it have been my son?? He was ready to beat the shit out of someone who HE "assumed" was following him, "creepy ass cracker" (correct me if I'm wrong there) I believe his friend said.
    What is the number, three(?) people died last year from one punch. Correct me if I'm wrong (again) but I don't like those odds. Someone who thinks they can start lumping someone up because they believe they are being followed by a "racist comment" person needs to be removed from the gene pool.
    Now if there is some evidence that was totally withheld from the media, like zimmer was chucking rocks at him or provoking him in some obscure way, maybe it's not like it seemed. Us assclowns out here in TV land don't know the actual details, just the BS the media spins for us.
    I do know one thing, walk in my 'hood looking like a gangsta' and you'll be noticed.
    If I (the un-armed person) walked into your 'hood and felt like I was being followed by a "insert racial comment" black person (I'm white btw), I'd probably head for a well lit intersection or the nearest lit porch, or maybe even rite aid. I doubt I'd circle back and jump the guy (which the lawyers almost said happened). I don't have time for that, or the desire to get my ass beat or shot up. I do the thing that keeps my ass in happy mode.
    Justice for trayvon? I think the jury already took care of that.
    Not sure if I should post this but I'm going to anyway. What's another NSA list?
    Whatever site I read it on as a members tag line, it's the truest statement ever made.
    "Our forefathers would have been shooting by now"
    They would have a long time ago, when our government became self serving and lied so openly that the taste of disgust can't be cleared with bleach.
    WTF happened to our country?
    member # 575

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.