Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 00redZX-6R View Post
    I did not mention you on purpose. I prefer not to associate with you in anyway. If I could block your posts I would. My time isto important than to have any discussion with you.
    So then why do you keep commenting on my posts? It's not like I searched you out.

So much for the American way of free speech and open discussion.

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO TERRIFIED OF A DIFFERENT OPINION?

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    So then why do you keep commenting on my posts? It's not like I searched you out.

So much for the American way of free speech and open discussion.

WHY ARE ALL OF YOU SO TERRIFIED OF A DIFFERENT OPINION?
    The Aboondon screwed up. He got kicked out of Miami for drugs, possession of burglary tools, found "in his High School locker" stolen jewelry, illegal possession of a weapon by a youth.. Rap sheet a mile long.. Gets on his computer and preaches hatred of White people..
    We have Negros of good stature for neighbors up here in central Florida. We don't need that garbage up our way..
    He took one in the heart, morta.. Along comes Jessie and Al and turns it into a race issue.. Thought they had their White boy all locked up.. WHOOPs, wrong.. Zs Mom is of Peruvian Indian and Negro descent..
    Race only became an issue here, when the extortionists Al and Jessie came, grabbed their $$$$ and left.. I am sure they gave all the money too the United Negro Fund..
    Geez. Which one would I want for a neighbor?
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    The timeline established by both sides in court, states Z left his truck to follow when Trayvon ran, then lingered to get a better look at a street sign and an address so he could both guide the incoming cops to his location and get a better sense of where the person he was observing had disappeared to. He was already out of the truck when the dispatcher told him he "didn't need to do that". Hardly a command, more of a friendly suggestion for his own safety. In any event, Z answered OK and indicated he was heading back to his truck. HE WAS FOLLOWING THE DISPATCHER'S ADVICE! It was somewhere on the trip back to the truck that Trayvon confronted Z, asked him if he had a problem, then proceeded to assault him with deadly weapons. Trayvon had every opportunity to "get away" from Z as he had passed beyond his sight 4 minutes earlier. 4 minutes to do anything he wanted to do. he CHOSE to double back and confront Z and assault him.

In any event, let's say the Rear Ends Sharpton and Jesse fantasy scenario have it right, poor little Trayvon was jumped by Z. Under Florida self defense law, even if you start a fight, once the other party starts using "deadly force" on you, you can respond in kind and self defense applies to his death at your hands. Blows to the head and smashing onto concrete aside, the second he reached for Z's gun he turned a fistfight into a deadly force encounter and justified his own homicide. End of story.

http://lawofselfdefense.com/statute/...-a-person-who/

776.041 Use of force by aggressor.—

The justification described in the preceding sections of this chapter is not available to a person who:

(1) Is attempting to commit, committing, or escaping after the commission of, a forcible felony; or

(2) Initially provokes the use of force against himself or herself, unless:

(a) Such force is so great that the person reasonably believes that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm and that he or she has exhausted every reasonable means to escape such danger other than the use of force which is likely to cause death or great bodily harm to the assailant; or

(b) In good faith, the person withdraws from physical contact with the assailant and indicates clearly to the assailant that he or she desires to withdraw and terminate the use of force, but the assailant continues or resumes the use of force.

Thank You Kernel~

I am so sick and tired of the kind of description that FyredUp used. Why does he think that? The info has been out there for months now, and the trial now make it the truth. Entered as evidence and accepted by both sides.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

We are not terrified. But when you post up absolute falsehood, you should expect to get some crap over it. I am referring to your post about how George Z got out of his truck and followed Travon "EVEN AFTER HE WAS TOLD NOT TO"

Sorry, that is a falsehood. Kernel Krink has already replied to that with the facts and the source of those facts.
    This time, you are WRONG.
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    We are not terrified. But when you post up absolute falsehood, you should expect to get some crap over it. I am referring to your post about how George Z got out of his truck and followed Travon "EVEN AFTER HE WAS TOLD NOT TO"

Sorry, that is a falsehood. Kernel Krink has already replied to that with the facts and the source of those facts.
    This time, you are WRONG.
    Why did he get out of his truck? For what purpose? I apologize for my timeline being wrong. You still can't deny he got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. WHY? For what purpose? What was Trayvon doing wrong at that point in time? Certainly nothing violent that demanded immediate intervention. The truth still remains if Zimmerman stays in his truck no confrontation occurs. It is that simple.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    The Aboondon screwed up. He got kicked out of Miami for drugs, possession of burglary tools, found "in his High School locker" stolen jewelry, illegal possession of a weapon by a youth.. Rap sheet a mile long.. Gets on his computer and preaches hatred of White people..
    We have Negros of good stature for neighbors up here in central Florida. We don't need that garbage up our way..
    He took one in the heart, morta.. Along comes Jessie and Al and turns it into a race issue.. Thought they had their White boy all locked up.. WHOOPs, wrong.. Zs Mom is of Peruvian Indian and Negro descent..
    Race only became an issue here, when the extortionists Al and Jessie came, grabbed their $$$$ and left.. I am sure they gave all the money too the United Negro Fund..
    Geez. Which one would I want for a neighbor?
    Frankly, I don't want either one of them as a neighbor.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing...
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by railbuggy View Post
    All that is required for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing...
    Or to do something and do it wrong and end up having to kill someone.

What evil activity was Trayvon engaged in when Zimmerman got out of his truck to follow him?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

FU

you arguements re-inforce my opinion you should NEVER have concealed carry permit.

getting out of a vehicle and following someone in my neighborhood is still legal, and I don't take orders from dispatchers ( they are not sworn law enforcement officers), plus your HERO had four minutes to run home to daddy what did he do, he jumped someone ( a crazy ass cracker) and bashed his head into the ground

so by your logic if i am following someone, that gives them the right to jump me and pummel my head into the ground

you sir are F*cked up

crazy ass cracker
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Why did he get out of his truck? For what purpose? I apologize for my timeline being wrong. You still can't deny he got out of his truck and followed Trayvon. WHY? For what purpose? What was Trayvon doing wrong at that point in time? Certainly nothing violent that demanded immediate intervention. The truth still remains if Zimmerman stays in his truck no confrontation occurs. It is that simple.
    Well, since the dispatcher was asking him questions like "what's he doing now" and considering Zimmerman's neighborhood watch duties involved "observe and report", he was most likely trying to observe Trayvon so he could report to the dispatcher he was talking to. Trayvon was eluding Zimmerman at that point, he could no longer observe him from that vantage point and so he left the truck. Why do you believe he left the truck to "confront" Trayvon? If he wanted to do that, it was much more to his advantage to do so while he knew where Trayvon was, not after he started running away!

Remember the Detective testified he had orders to try and get Zimmerman to change his story or trip him up on details. To that end the Detective lied and told Zimmerman there was a video tape that caught the entire encounter they had just discovered. A guilty lying man says "OH SHIT" when told that. Zimmerman was "Visibly Relieved" and said "THANK GOD!"

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.