Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    FU

you arguements re-inforce my opinion you should NEVER have concealed carry permit.

getting out of a vehicle and following someone in my neighborhood is still legal, and I don't take orders from dispatchers ( they are not sworn law enforcement officers), plus your HERO had four minutes to run home to daddy what did he do, he jumped someone ( a crazy ass cracker) and bashed his head into the ground

so by your logic if i am following someone, that gives them the right to jump me and pummel my head into the ground

you sir are F*cked up

crazy ass cracker
    And punched him in the nose, and hit him in other areas of his head, and grabbed for Zimmerman's gun when he saw it, and issued a death threat while doing so! The first 911 call lasted about 40-something seconds before a shot was heard. Now, figure you see/hear the fight going on, how many seconds before ya make the decision to call, get your phone, dial, wait a few rings for an answer, etc.? Zimmerman was being beaten for at least a minute before he drew and fired his gun, it wasn't just a few blows and then bang. I dunno about you, but I would have fired much sooner! Z showed great restraint in his actions once he was attacked. Too bad Fyred Up only listens to the Al Sharpton approved sound bites on MSNBC, he might realize Z was the victim here, both of the assault and the attempted railroading that came after.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Your guys need to give up. It's done.
    Obama said that if he had a son he'd look like trayvon. That changed the facts to a level that can't be repaired.
    Let firedup think what he wants, you can't change it. Just like you can't change the facts.
    member # 575

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    FU

you arguements re-inforce my opinion you should NEVER have concealed carry permit.

Doesn't really matter what you think in regards to that does it? After reading some of the nonsense I have read on here I have come to the opinion that some of you shouldn't have access to any firearms at all. But you see, I would never try to stop you because we have a second ammendment that I believe in, even if YOU would restrict my rights.

getting out of a vehicle and following someone in my neighborhood is still legal, and I don't take orders from dispatchers ( they are not sworn law enforcement officers), plus your HERO had four minutes to run home to daddy what did he do, he jumped someone ( a crazy ass cracker) and bashed his head into the ground

I never said it wasn't legal. But if you are following me, on a public thoroughfare, I am within my rights to ask you why, and call the police if I feel unsafe.

WOW! You are getting really desperate now in your attacks. I never said that Trayvon was my hero or any other such nonsense that you want to pin on me. To me this is about a needless killing, race has nothing to do with it.

so by your logic if i am following someone, that gives them the right to jump me and pummel my head into the ground

Tell me where I said that? Please...I'll wait for you to prove it.

you sir are F*cked up

Compared to many here I would take that as a compliment. Besides, a sane man must appear insane in an insane world.

crazy ass cracker
    Ah more personal attacks. Why can't any of you debate without resorting to that? Too bad it seems to be all you have.

Feedback Score

Why is this in this forum?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score

So if you saw somebody trying to burn your house down, what can you do to them? How far can you go to dissuade them? Is that SYG? is that self-defense? What if they come up with a molotov cocktail, lit, for your house? What are you allowed to do to stop them?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wayde View Post
    So if you saw somebody trying to burn your house down, what can you do to them? How far can you go to dissuade them? Is that SYG? is that self-defense? What if they come up with a molotov cocktail, lit, for your house? What are you allowed to do to stop them?
    Frankly, stupid, irrelevant, attempt to divert from the original topic. It has nothing to do with following someone breaking no laws, getting out of your vehicle to approach them, getting into a fight and then shooting and killing them.

Of course, if someone is trying to burn down your house you have the right to try and stop them.

Feedback Score

^^^ Have you done any research on trayvon at all??? The kid was into drugs, guns and fighting, zimmerman has a responsability to his community to keep it safe, he had the right to get out of his car and go ANYWHERE in that community, he was the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH CAPTAIN, its his job and duty to monitor and protect his neighborhood,.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by akguy85 View Post
    ^^^ Have you done any research on trayvon at all??? The kid was into drugs, guns and fighting, zimmerman has a responsability to his community to keep it safe, he had the right to get out of his car and go ANYWHERE in that community, he was the NEIGHBORHOOD WATCH CAPTAIN, its his job and duty to monitor and protect his neighborhood,.

i suspect trayvon might have been on that "zombie" drug bath salts along with the other shit they found on the tox screen.

the bath salts are known to cause erattic and violent pysco outbursts. very hard to find in a drug test too.

remember that guy who ate the face off the homeless guy?

whats next FU gonna tell us if a black attacks you --your supposed to lie down and let them eat your face off like a rabid chimp?--LOL!

makes me wonder what kind of shit he is snorting/smoking/injecting--

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by akguy85 View Post
    And Zimmerman knew all that because he has superhuman psychokinetic powers. Right?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i suspect trayvon might have been on that "zombie" drug bath salts along with the other shit they found on the tox screen.

the bath salts are known to cause erattic and violent pysco outbursts. very hard to find in a drug test too.

remember that guy who ate the face off the homeless guy?

whats next FU gonna tell us if a black attacks you --your supposed to lie down and let them eat your face off like a rabid chimp?--LOL!

makes me wonder what kind of shit he is snorting/smoking/injecting--
    You really are a pathetic little man aren't you? Personal attacks and ranting and raving right wing rhetoric is all you have. Just go back in the bunker, eat your MREs, and wait for the apocalypse you keep praying for.

Frankly, I find you ridiculous and boring because you never actually add anything of value to any conversation on here.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.