Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    And Zimmerman knew all that because he has superhuman psychokinetic powers. Right?
    What does the ability to move objects with one's mind have to do with anything? Perhaps you meant "telepathy"?

And while Z did not know any of this at the time, the info does have relevance to those investigating the matter. When the supposed Victim is Mother Theresa the view of their actions and possible motives are looked at in a more favorable light than would say Charles Manson.

Frankly, stupid, irrelevant, attempt to divert from the original topic. It has nothing to do with following someone breaking no laws, getting out of your vehicle to approach them, getting into a fight and then shooting and killing them.

Of course, if someone is trying to burn down your house you have the right to try and stop them.
    There you go again. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle, not to "approach" Trayvon, who was running from him, but to find out where he was going so he could report that to the dispatcher. If he wanted to approach Trayvon, the time to do it was when he was within sight and NOT running. As for "getting into a fight", even Trayvon's supposed "girlfriend" says she believes Trayvon started the fight. Not Zimmerman. She believes Z overreacted to a simple "whoop ass". If he had just laid there and taken his beating like he was supposed to, in her mind, Trayvon would still be alive.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    What does the ability to move objects with one's mind have to do with anything? Perhaps you meant "telepathy"?

Sure, I was being glib, but if you want to be technically correct I am okay with that.

And while Z did not know any of this at the time, the info does have relevance to those investigating the matter. When the supposed Victim is Mother Theresa the view of their actions and possible motives are looked at in a more favorable light than would say Charles Manson.

There was no victim until Zimmerman made himself one.

There you go again. Zimmerman got out of his vehicle, not to "approach" Trayvon, who was running from him, but to find out where he was going so he could report that to the dispatcher. If he wanted to approach Trayvon, the time to do it was when he was within sight and NOT running. As for "getting into a fight", even Trayvon's supposed "girlfriend" says she believes Trayvon started the fight. Not Zimmerman. She believes Z overreacted to a simple "whoop ass". If he had just laid there and taken his beating like he was supposed to, in her mind, Trayvon would still be alive.

He still doesn't need to leave his vehicle. All he has to do is say the individual was last seen in the XXX block of whatever street heading whatever direction.

Was Trayvon's girlfriend there?
    Just more of the same really.

Feedback Score

Frankly, stupid, irrelevant, attempt to divert from the original topic. It has nothing to do with following someone breaking no laws, getting out of your vehicle to approach them, getting into a fight and then shooting and killing them.

Of course, if someone is trying to burn down your house you have the right to try and stop them.
    No, my question was precisely in line with the subject of the thread. You are the thread jacker, and quite an annoying one at that.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Will Wayde View Post
    No, my question was precisely in line with the subject of the thread. You are the thread jacker, and quite an annoying one at that.
    Then don't read what I post or post replies to them and you don't have to talk to me.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Hi FyredUp,

In answer to your question...Two simple reasons that are taught to every Security Guard and every Neighbourhood Watch Member.
    1. Observe
    2. Report

Mr. Zimmerman did EXACTLY that. He OBSERVED, and he REPORTED to the appropriate authorities. When he was instructed to discontinue pursuit / observation, HE DID. Those facts are NOT in dispute. The Prosecution did not dispute, and the Defense did not dispute.

The bottom line is that this should have never seen the inside of a courthouse.

Confrontation was not dependant on Zimmerman getting out of his truck. It was dependant on MARTIN walking up, challenging Zimmerman, and then assaulting Zimmerman. These facts are NOT in dispute.

Mr. Zimmerman was by all accounts, getting his ass kicked at this time. This is just bad luck for Zimmerman.

Then, two things happen in short order:

1. Martin starts pounding Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk. (At this point, Zimmerman is allowed under the law of ALL 50 states to defend himself).
    2. Martin says "you gonna die tonight motherfucker", and then in short order reaches down and puts his hand on the holstered firearm at Zimmerman's right side. (Now also allowed under the law of ALL 50 states to defend himself)

Just to be clear, under the law; in all 50 States, you are allowed to use any and all force up to and including deadly force to defend your life or limb (meaning serious bodily injury) or the life or limb of another. This is true even in The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

It is really nice that you have a crystal ball that tells you that George Zimmerman could have stopped the whole thing by NOT getting out of his truck. But the truth is you do not know that.

The whole thing could have been stopped have Travon Martin not assaulted Zimmerman. The whole thing could have been avoided if Travon Martin had not slammed Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk.

The whole thing could have been avoided if Travon Martin had NOT said "you gonna die tonight motherfucker".

AND, the whole thing could have been avoided of Travon Martin NOT tried to take control of the FIREARM lawfully carried by Zimmerman.

FyredUp, you are way out over your ski's here. And you are just factually wrong. That was the whole purpose of the Trial of Mr. Zimmerman. To get the facts on the record. You are arguing from CNN and MSNBC and PRAVDA talking points, not the facts in evidence and properly argued at Trial.

Seriously, I expect more from you than parroting idiotic talking points. You are better than this.

Maybe it is time for you to ask yourself this question:

If George Zimmerman were unarmed that night, at what point would Travon Martin have stopped his assault?

One more blow of the head to the concrete?
    Two more?
    Three more?

Would those additional injuries been as "non-life-threatening" as the first three?

Or maybe Travon Martin would have confined his attack to "just" striking Zimmerman about the face and head. Would Zimmerman still just have "superficial" injuries?

On that last point: If I started kicking ass on one of these "experts" that testified as to the extent of Zimmerman's injuries, I do strongly believe that I could convince them that their life was in SERIOUS JEOPARDY without leaving ANY evidence of an ass kicking. If you doubt what I am saying, just ask yourself; Have I ever gone 5-8 rounds in a boxing ring?

FyredUp, you need to gain some altitude. With luck, you will gain perspective.

I wish you only the best. I respect you. I am disappointed by your take on these events. I think you are a lot smarter than the words you have put down here.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Well come on down Homey! We got a nice party planned for you!

I look forward to our meeting in the near future.

Regards, little bitch!
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bellson View Post
    Hi FyredUp,

In answer to your question...Two simple reasons that are taught to every Security Guard and every Neighbourhood Watch Member.
    1. Observe
    2. Report

Mr. Zimmerman did EXACTLY that. He OBSERVED, and he REPORTED to the appropriate authorities. When he was instructed to discontinue pursuit / observation, HE DID. Those facts are NOT in dispute. The Prosecution did not dispute, and the Defense did not dispute.

Confrontation was not dependant on Zimmerman getting out of his truck. It was dependant on MARTIN walking up, challenging Zimmerman, and then assaulting Zimmerman. These facts are NOT in dispute.

Mr. Zimmerman was by all accounts, getting his ass kicked at this time. This is just bad luck for Zimmerman.

1. Martin starts pounding Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk. (At this point, Zimmerman is allowed under the law of ALL 50 states to defend himself).
    2. Martin says "you gonna die tonight motherfucker", and then in short order reaches down and puts his hand on the holstered firearm at Zimmerman's right side. (Now also allowed under the law of ALL 50 states to defend himself)

Just to be clear, under the law; in all 50 States, you are allowed to use any and all force up to and including deadly force to defend your life or limb (meaning serious bodily injury) or the life or limb of another. This is true even in The Peoples Republik of Kalifornia.

It is really nice that you have a crystal ball that tells you that George Zimmerman could have stopped the whole thing by NOT getting out of his truck. But the truth is you do not know that.

The whole thing could have been stopped have Travon Martin not assaulted Zimmerman. The whole thing could have been avoided if Travon Martin had not slammed Zimmerman's head into the sidewalk.

The whole thing could have been avoided if Travon Martin had NOT said "you gonna die tonight motherfucker".

AND, the whole thing could have been avoided of Travon Martin NOT tried to take control of the FIREARM lawfully carried by Zimmerman.

FyredUp, you are way out over your ski's here. And you are just factually wrong. That was the whole purpose of the Trial of Mr. Zimmerman. To get the facts on the record. You are arguing from CNN and MSNBC and PRAVDA talking points, not the facts in evidence and properly argued at Trial.

Seriously, I expect more from you than parroting idiotic talking points. You are better than this.

If George Zimmerman were unarmed that night, at what point would Travon Martin have stopped his assault?

Two more?
    Three more?

Would those additional injuries been as "non-life-threatening" as the first three?

Or maybe Travon Martin would have confined his attack to "just" striking Zimmerman about the face and head. Would Zimmerman still just have "superficial" injuries?

On that last point: If I started kicking ass on one of these "experts" that testified as to the extent of Zimmerman's injuries, I do strongly believe that I could convince them that their life was in SERIOUS JEOPARDY without leaving ANY evidence of an ass kicking. If you doubt what I am saying, just ask yourself; Have I ever gone 5-8 rounds in a boxing ring?

I wish you only the best. I respect you. I am disappointed by your take on these events. I think you are a lot smarter than the words you have put down here.

Regards,
    Very well said Bellson. I have absolutely not been able to wrap my head around the fact that FU is stuck on the "If Zimmerman didn't get out of his truck, Trayvon would be alive" loop. Both this thread and the other one in the general discussion forum are virtually identical.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Regards, little bitch!

????? Did I miss something?? A PM threat come in or something?
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Regards, little bitch!
    Is this directed at me? If so why?

Feedback Score

Hi FyredUp,

1. Observe
    2. Report

You forgot number 3. No neighborhood watch member shall be armed.

I don't dispute any of that either. All I have been saying is if he had stayed in his vehicle, a safe distance back, and reported the direction of Trayvon's travel there is no opportunity for any confrontation. Even if Trayvon approaches the vehicle Zimmerman can simply drive off.

Because it never should have happeed in the first place.

If you believe Zimmerman's version of the events.

I don't dispute that fact either.

2. Martin says "you gonna die tonight motherfucker", and then in short order reaches down and puts his hand on the holstered firearm at Zimmerman's right side. (Now also allowed under the law of ALL 50 states to defend himself.

Who says he said "you gonna die tonight motherfucker"? Anybody other than Zimmerman back up the Trayvon grabbed for his gun story? If Trayvon was beating the crap out of Zimmerman, the implication being he is stronger, how does Zimmerman regain control of his pistol if Trayvon has his hand on it?

I have never denied that.

The truth is the timeline that is repeatedly posted here can't be proven 100% either. It is Zimmerman's version, and it all comes down to credibility. Either you believe him or you have questions. I have questions.

Please tell me how th confrontation would have occurred if Zimmerman stays in his vehicle a half a block or more away and calls in Trayvon's last known location. Because to suggest that this doesn't change the entire scenario is just a little silly.

The problem is no one can for sure say who initiated physical contact. Trayvon could easily have come back and verbally confronted Zimmerman. We have no idea, for sure, who threw the first punch. I don't deny for one second that at the moment Zimmerman shot Trayvon that Trayvon was kicking his ass. To do so would be foolish and to totally ignore one of the only things that can actually be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt in this case. The other being Zimmerman shot Trayvon.

Is there a recording of him saying that? Other witnesses heard it? I honestly don't know.

Seriously, to me this is the most far fetched part of the entire story. Let me see if I have this right. Zimmerman is helplessly getting his head beat into the pavement, unable to physically defend himself, yet when Trayvon grabs his gun he has the strength to take the gun back from Trayvon and shoot him wth it. Is it just me or does that seem ludicrous to anyone else?

Well you see my friend, in order to argue anyone else's point of view I would have to know what it is first. I don't watch Fox, CNN, MSNBC, HLN, or any of those news networks, and frankly the PRAVDA comment seems to be beneath your usual quality of comment here.

See above.

Two more?
    Three more?

I can't answer that anymore than you can refute that if Zimmerman stays in his car the entire incident simply doesn't happen.

Nope, but when I was younger I was in a few fights and got my ass kicked on occasion. Probably the worst injury I ever received was a broken nose, and some bruises. A knee to the nose can change your entire perspective.

Regards,
    Thanks for the kind words. I also wish you only the best. I have seen you as a point of reason many times on this forum and I respect that.

A different opinion is simply that, it is no reason for some of the visciousness that has come from some here.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.