Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    1 There was no victim until Zimmerman made himself one.
    2 He still doesn't need to leave his vehicle. All he has to do is say the individual was last seen in the XXX block of whatever street heading whatever direction.
    3 Was Trayvon's girlfriend there?
    Just more of the same really.
    1 How exactly does someone observing you justify assault and battery with deadly weapons? The only crime committed that night was when Trayvon attacked Z.

2 Which would be fine IF ZIMMERMAN KNEW EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS! Z was confused as to his exact location as there were no street lights nearby and the street signs and house numbers were not visible to him. He left the vehicle to both get a sense of where Trayvon was running to, as well as identify exactly where he was so he could relay that location to the dispatcher. "Uh, he took off to my left, heading in that direction I think it may be North, no wait maybe East? And I'm somewhere left off the clubhouse, 2 no maybe 3 streets past..." is not very helpful when one is trying to guide the cops to your location.

3 Trayvon's friend was on the phone with him during the time Z was observing him, and she had the knowledge of how he would normally act and react to things based on their relationship and that conversation. She was a witness to Trayvon's side of things until the fight started. Her opinion of what went down is pretty relevant, wouldn't you say? She AGREES with the defense version of how it happened! Her only disagreement is that he wasn't trying to kill Z, just beat him up.
    Last edited by kernelkrink; 07-19-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Seriously, to me this is the most far fetched part of the entire story. Let me see if I have this right. Zimmerman is helplessly getting his head beat into the pavement, unable to physically defend himself, yet when Trayvon grabs his gun he has the strength to take the gun back from Trayvon and shoot him wth it. Is it just me or does that seem ludicrous to anyone else?.
    There you go again. Z never claimed Trayvon had control of the gun, he simply stated Trayvon "reached for it" while threatening to kill him. Z managed to draw and fire before Trayvon could grab it, that is what was testified to. Seriously, you need to review the overall timeline and known facts of this case again. First you repeatedly claim Zimmerman left his truck AFTER the dispatcher told him he didn't have to follow Trayvon, then you finally accept the call tape proves he was already out when the dispatcher said that. If you had listened to the unaltered tape, available all over YouTube, you would have known this from the day this fiasco of a prosecution started. Now you're claiming Z said Trayvon actually took his gun away from him when all he claimed was that Trayvon ATTEMPTED to grab his gun. I believe a review of the facts will show you are again wrong in this belief.

Feedback Score

Then don't read what I post or post replies to them and you don't have to talk to me.
    I posted a new quote. I wish I could block you.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    1 How exactly does someone observing you justify assault and battery with deadly weapons? The only crime committed that night was when Trayvon attacked Z.

The only deadly weapon there was Zimmerman's pistol.

2 Which would be fine IF ZIMMERMAN KNEW EXACTLY WHERE HE WAS! Z was confused as to his exact location as there were no street lights nearby and the street signs and house numbers were not visible to him. He left the vehicle to both get a sense of where Trayvon was running to, as well as identify exactly where he was so he could relay that location to the dispatcher. "Uh, he took off to my left, heading in that direction I think it may be North, no wait maybe East? And I'm somewhere left off the clubhouse, 2 no maybe 3 streets past..." is not very helpful when one is trying to guide the cops to your location.

Stay in his vehicle, describe the vehicle to the police, when they arrive point them in the last known direction of travel. Frankly, if no crime occurs it desn't really matter if they locate him or not does it?

3 Trayvon's friend was on the phone with him during the time Z was observing him, and she had the knowledge of how he would normally act and react to things based on their relationship and that conversation. She was a witness to Trayvon's side of things until the fight started. Her opinion of what went down is pretty relevant, wouldn't you say? She AGREES with the defense version of how it happened! Her only disagreement is that he wasn't trying to kill Z, just beat him up.

Was she there? No? Then all she says is opinion not as an actual witness.
    Doesn't change my mind.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 07-19-2013 at 10:58 PM.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by kernelkrink View Post
    There you go again. Z never claimed Trayvon had control of the gun, he simply stated Trayvon "reached for it" while threatening to kill him. Z managed to draw and fire before Trayvon could grab it, that is what was testified to. Seriously, you need to review the overall timeline and known facts of this case again. First you repeatedly claim Zimmerman left his truck AFTER the dispatcher told him he didn't have to follow Trayvon, then you finally accept the call tape proves he was already out when the dispatcher said that. If you had listened to the unaltered tape, available all over YouTube, you would have known this from the day this fiasco of a prosecution started. Now you're claiming Z said Trayvon actually took his gun away from him when all he claimed was that Trayvon ATTEMPTED to grab his gun. I believe a review of the facts will show you are again wrong in this belief.
    Another poster here said that Trayvon had his hand on the gun. Not that he reached for it. So which one of you knows what actually happened?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Manchurian Candidate

brainwashed beyond recovery,
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Manchurian Candidate

brainwashed beyond recovery,
    Maybe you should get help then...

Feedback Score

Kinda seems lke your the minority on this issue on these forums, I agree with sprat his mind has stayed sharp and he sticks by his ideals despite all attempts by liberals to tear down morals and beleifs.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

were dealing with a paid troll here.

they return to gunco every time obamas approval numbers numbers dip.

kind of like the birds returning to capistraino-- LOL! or a plague of some kind of insect pest-- every time the weather changes you get a new bunch! LOL!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I was referring to you!!
    I wanted to say more but its impossible you are beyond recovery. in fact, my wife and I pray for you, we feel bad you are so misguided, we hope and pray something does not happen to you and yours before you see the light. because its usually to late

creepy ass cracker
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.