Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

Panthers: “This Time We’re Going Out To Whitey’s Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community”

(Pictured: King Samir Shabazz)

In preparation for the possibility of an acquittal of George Zimmerman, The New Black Panther Party has reportedly begun a mobilization campaign to target white communities.

According to a recent post on Sodahead, leader Samir Shabazz and the New Black Panthers are preparing to take the fight directly to those guilty of murdering Trayvon Martin – white people living in suburbs all over America.

“This time we’re doing it right… This time we’re not burning down our communities. This time we’re going out to Whitey’s suburbs and burning down HIS community. We’re going to make Whitey feel the pain.”
    Shabazz, who previously made comments insinuating that he’d like to murder white babies and adults, recently made the shocking claim that he’d “love nothing more than to come home with a cracker’s head in my book bag.”

Thousands of tweets and Facebook posts echo Shabazz’s comments, with many users taking to the social networks to proclaim their support for the random killing of whites should George Zimmerman be found innocent.

kill-me-a-cracka(Images Courtesy: Infowars)

With jury deliberations set to begin as early as Friday, residents in Florida where the trial is taking place, should take note.

However, because of the widespread coverage of the case, it’s likely that should civil unrest, riots, or violence break out, it would be a nationwide phenomenon with the potential to randomly target Caucasians and Hispanics all over the United States.

Reports have emerged that New Black Panther Party organizers are already taking steps to bus mobs of people into Florida in the event of an acquittal, so a wave of violence resulting from the Zimmerman verdict is all but guaranteed.

There are those within our government who would like nothing more than to see a race war break out to further and agenda that aims to control the American people under a banner of martial law.

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...unity_07112013

Black Blade: Always be prepped "just in case" such events ever do occur. I have a lot of supplies to hold out against a siege by these groups.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Yeh and if a white man talked this trash during the OJ trail He would be portrayed as a racist and locked up just for saying it. White people would even put him down, If whites would stick together like blacks We would have a better country today.

Feedback Score

Well, im 2 towns north of sanford, just a 15 minute drive to sanford from my place, I live in an all white community, and most of us are conservatives, hence we beleive in our second amendment right...

Enough said.

Feedback Score

Good lord, how about you wait to see what occurs instead of flexing your bandoliers in anticiaption of riots.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Good lord, how about you wait to see what occurs instead of flexing your bandoliers in anticiaption of riots.
    I take it you're replying to the shabazz statement.....

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by ronsii View Post
    I take it you're replying to the shabazz statement.....
    Actually, both sides. There is no need to encite violence or to sit waiting for it.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Actually, both sides. There is no need to encite violence or to sit waiting for it.
    im assuming you havent been keeping up with the social media or the thousands of threats of violence.........

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

"Dear Mr. Sheeeeebaso. Thank you so much for the offer to burn my home down.. I will be gone all day tomorrow.. Please feel free to light er up.. The S.O.B.s just increased by damn insurance premium.. Just let the cats out before you light er up.. Thank you for any help you can provide."
    Cats names are Red and Oreo..They will come if you call. I love my cats.. Thank you again..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    "Dear Mr. Sheeeeebaso. Thank you so much for the offer to burn my home down.. I will be gone all day tomorrow.. Please feel free to light er up.. The S.O.B.s just increased by damn insurance premium.. Just let the cats out before you light er up.. Thank you for any help you can provide."
    Cats names are Red and Oreo..They will come if you call. I love my cats.. Thank you again..
    LOL 4th! you forgot to add --"please smile cause the security cam just took your picture!"---ROTFL!

Feedback Score

So they made threats, any actually violence yet?

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.