Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Donít Drink The Water (Without Taking Precautions)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

as black blade noted the swiss katadyn pocket/hiker filter kits are expensive but rated the best, they come in pocket size and large volume filter kits

besides animal fecial waste, the gov't sprayed every square inch of the US with DDT and other pesticides, these chemicals require toxic metals as part of their base, unless you are drinking out of a glacier, its contaminated or has the potential to be
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    as black blade noted the swiss katadyn pocket/hiker filter kits are expensive but rated the best, they come in pocket size and large volume filter kits

besides animal fecial waste, the gov't sprayed every square inch of the US with DDT and other pesticides, these chemicals require toxic metals as part of their base, unless you are drinking out of a glacier, its contaminated or has the potential to be
    Thank you Sprat.. I have to order one today..
    West of Orlando, women on a whim sends her tap water in to be tested.. Florida Govt. agencies here test it for free. Give us test sample kits and all.. Sends the sample in, no special reason, just a test.. Did not tell them it was town tap water.. Her neighbor for grins did the same.. They were not having problems, just something to do..
    "They came too her home "Do NOT drink that water, where is your well, that stuff is poison." WTF over..
    The County was getting the water from a canal, leading too the Saint Johns river..
    The SHTF.. County Commissioners meeting, local news, people screaming.. Water commission was a no show at the meeting, someone forgot the "purify" the drinking water part. Whoops.. Heads rolled, people sued..
    Not sure of the outcome, but bet it is the cleanest water in Florida today..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

http://www.google.com/shopping/produ...ed=0CHIQ8wIwAw

This one? I do not know.. Be great for hurricane season down here... Longest I, we, went without food was about 7 days. Water, we filled our helmets with rain water so we were not thirsty..
    But I do not have a helmet anymore.. Damn water tasted like sweat anyway.. To old for a bug out bag or helmets..
    Hell here in the swamp I am bugged out.. Nowhere to go. This place has all we need..
    Only thing we worry about a bit is the bug out people coming here.. Stay away.. Women always welcome.
    Dania has an open invitation.. I will love her, do her laundry, and cook dinner for her. Even bathe her..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.