Thread: cat parisite infects human brains!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

Default cat parisite infects human brains!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxoplasmosis

im seeing various reports on the web of this cat parasite that can get into the human brain.

some places in central americas are reporting 75% infections in HUMANS.

in the USA estimates are somewhere from 10% to 40%!

one of the things it does in humans is remove all fear-and cloud judgment - teenagers are prone to this effect when the parasite starts chewing on their brain. not that they had much to lose to start with--

ever wonder what is wrong with that skate boarder that keeps trying to skate-board on that guardrail? or that teenager driving 100+ and barely missing semis--WTF he is thinking??--

when i was down south-- teenagers kept trying to "surf" these high speed trains--and often ended up as just grease under the train.

at that time we just thought it was the glue they were huffing-- now i wonder if some amoba wasn't eating their brains???!
    but no we don't have that problem in the USA-- or do we?

the affects on adults arn't yet solid. i suspect poor judgment , and compulsiveness are going to be the affects on adults.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Biden has that..
    "Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome"
    Studies have shown the toxoplasmosis parasite may affect behavior and may present as or be a causative or contributory factor in various psychiatric disorders, such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia.[15][16][17] This association is often jocularly termed Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome.[18]

"Jill Jill, get the shotgun and choot off the balcony.. Grab me a cold one on the way back will yah aye.? I love you honey. Did you hit anything. Oh honey, grab my Crazy Cat Syndrome meds to will you.?"
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

This is why you hear that pregnant women should not be allowed to touch kitty litter. I've heard that all the time growing up, but never knew the actual name of the parasite. Thanks for sharing!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

with up to 40% of the population INFECTED by the brain eating parasite --that says a lot for what kind of stuff that is going on.

combine that with the illegal drug epidemic and the RX medication epidemic and you got a real storm brewing.

now we know how obongo got re-elected!

no wonder no one cares about the economy!?!-- their all either stoned of some bug is eating their brains!

i sort of think there is also some kind of epidemic of "stupid" in the younger generations -- if i didn't know lead was banned i would suspect lead toxins -- they seem so dull and out of it--

like the US is operating machinery under impaired judgment--

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Is that what there referring to when they talk about "cat scratch fever" ?

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Biden has that..
    "Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome"
    Studies have shown the toxoplasmosis parasite may affect behavior and may present as or be a causative or contributory factor in various psychiatric disorders, such as depression, anxiety, and schizophrenia.[15][16][17] This association is often jocularly termed Crazy Cat Lady Syndrome.[18]

"Jill Jill, get the shotgun and choot off the balcony.. Grab me a cold one on the way back will yah aye.? I love you honey. Did you hit anything. Oh honey, grab my Crazy Cat Syndrome meds to will you.?"
    4th They say it's incurable , but treatable with large amounts of an ethanolic solution of hops and yeast (i.e. Beer). When my wife complains about my drinking I just say..it's a prophylactic treatment for "Old Crazy Cat Lady-Biden Feline parasite brain eating disease".

Then I say to my wife...."Let me look in your ear Honey..Hmmmm, ah Hmmmm. That doesn't look good! You better have a brew or 3 also".

Works like a charm every single time!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.