Thread: Mexican Migration after SHTF

Feedback Score

Default Mexican Migration after SHTF

After the SHTF and all the free government handouts end for the illegal and legal Mexicans, what are the chances we will see a mass migration back to Mexico? We saw a small one during the recession. What routes would they most likely take and how could those of us who live in the states along these migration routes prepare? I live close to I-35 and that's a main route for them now, I'm sure it would be after the SHTF and they are heading home.

Always sore, always tired Bradrock's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    23 (100%)

I'm not at all sure they would leave. These folks are way better survivors that 90% of Americans. They might just see a big opportunity to glean what all of the pussies leave behind when they run to momma or Canada.

I think they will be streaming north more than ever, like buzzards on roadkill
    " Save a tree...........Eat A Beaver!"

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

I go along with you there Bradrock. Mexicans will dig in and extract from the resources left behind. I think they will be some of the hardest elements to contend with when it gets impossible to buy stuff from the store like usual. These will be the days of 50/50. When they will have just as good a chance of taking you down. Unless you play your game smarter.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

They'll be like cockroaches. Dug in wherever they are, and living just fine. They are used to things being tough. I think they would flourish myself.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Nah, they aint leaving.. The Wets are here to stay.. 1st of the month here we call "Wetback Day." Their in the stores with their 15 kids and their EBT and WIC, Food Stamp cards.
    Primarily think it is our school systems that encourage the Wets to stay here.. Their staying "For the Children."
    Ironically jobs are popping up in Mexico. Remember the $185 billion $$$$ our Govt. gave G.E. to bail them out?
    Well guess how they thanked you?
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/2011/01...e-resignation/

G.E. to Share Jet Technology With China in New Joint Venture
    http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/18/bu...anted=all&_r=0

Five years ago, the building’s site in Querétaro, Mexico was dry cactus fields. Now it is a booming assembly line of half-built fuselages where they employ 1600 people.
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/09...ion-thanx-g-e/

The main draw is price. Executives say its cost of labor offers savings of 25% to 30% over the U.S. and at least 30% over Japan. Proximity to North American companies means shipments can arrive in days, not weeks, and executives can coordinate plans during working hours. Carlos Bello, head of the aerospace industry group, says the idea is to begin with parts and basic manufacturing before expanding into more advanced areas like assembly and design.
    http://politicalvelcraft.org/2012/09...ion-thanx-g-e/

Thank you American Taxpayers. Now STFU and get back to work..
    Last edited by 4thIDvet; 10-09-2013 at 09:18 AM. Reason: link
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i just wonder how many illegals are dumb enough to become citizens? hell their getting everything free for now-- when they become US citizens nothing is free and it is pay-pay pay!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i just wonder how many illegals are dumb enough to become citizens? hell their getting everything free for now-- when they become US citizens nothing is free and it is pay-pay pay!
    I just wonder what they are going to do when it's time for social security and they have been using someone elses number or a fake number- no check Pedro.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.