Thread: Tide Thefts, Cargo Hijacking And Cattle Rustling: An Epidemic Of Thievery

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Tide Thefts, Cargo Hijacking And Cattle Rustling: An Epidemic Of Thievery

Tide Thefts, Cargo Hijacking And Cattle Rustling: Why Is An Epidemic Of Thievery Sweeping America?

Desperate people do desperate things, and it appears that Americans arerapidly becoming a lot more desperate. An epidemic of thievery is sweeping across America, and authorities are not quite sure what to make of it. Down in Texas, cattle thieves can get up to $1,500 per head of cattle, and cattle rustling was up nearly 40 percent last year. As you will read about below, cargohijacking is becoming much more sophisticated, and it is being estimated that losses from cargo thefts will total about $216 million this year alone. And for some reason, Tide laundry detergent has become a very hot commodity among common criminals all across America. In fact, it is being reported that some grocery stores are “losing $10,000 to $15,000 a month” as a result of Tide thefts. So why is all of this happening? Well, as I have written about previously, crime is on the rise in the United States, and poverty is absolutely exploding. In fact, according to the latest numbers from the U.S. Census Bureau, 49.2 percent of all Americans are receiving benefits from at least one government program each month. Over the past five years, we have seen an unprecedented rise in the number of people that cannot take care of themselves without help from the government. Millions upon millions of Americans that have been forced into poverty are becoming increasingly angry, frustrated and desperate. And what we are watching right now is only just the beginning – all of this is going to get a whole lot worse.

When people think of the “social decay” that is happening to America, most of the time Texas and Oklahoma would not be the first places that come to mind. But according to NPR, there was nearly a 40 percent rise in the theft of cows and horses down in that area of the country last year…

Ranchers saw a sharp jump in cattle rustling last year in Texas and Oklahoma. Over 10,000 cows and horses were reported missing or stolen. That’s an almost 40 percent increase from the year before. It’s a trend that’s surprised some in law enforcement.
    READ MORE

Black Blade: Lot of cattle here in my area but haven't heard much about cattle rustling yet. It may happen but with so many cattle I doubt many ranchers would even notice a few missing. Then again crime rates are among the lowest in the nation here.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

now rustling i can tell you about that-- but WTF is going on with the TIDE?

are they making some kind of meth like street drug out of it or what?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    now rustling i can tell you about that-- but WTF is going on with the TIDE?

are they making some kind of meth like street drug out of it or what?
    Tide is a hot commodity because it is high priced and easy to unload at a discount. Everybody needs to wash clothes and in some neighborhoods you can trade ofr other contraband:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/06/21...officials-say/

http://www.mnn.com/your-home/at-home...s-sweep-nation

http://nymag.com/news/features/tide-...-drugs-2013-1/
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

al-quaida has some handy uses for tide and dawn , they ain't known ot bathe or wash clothes very often either.

Feedback Score

Hmmm do the home boys like their low riders to be just like their grandma used to do.damn I ain't that prejudiced

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Hmmm do the home boys like their low riders to be just like their grandma used to do.damn I ain't that prejudiced
    Hell, I am!!! Most I see the pants are so filthy they could damn near stand by themselves!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.