Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Next-Generation Flash Mobs: The Breakdown of Law & Order

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    after I drop two or three, the rest will not stick around to figure out how many rounds I have left,
    but with a standard sig mag, I should have 10 rounds left in the gun before I switch out mags, plenty more to sort out anyone stupid enough to stick around to think about it
    oh I carry two mags of 13rd and AR in the truck, should they be stupid enough to follow me out to the truck

any more stupid questions

got to love liberials and their stupid questions
    Yeah and how about this answer to your smug response. There are 20 plus of them what if 8 or 10 of them have guns? You'll look like a piece of dead swiss cheese.

Anymore stupid shoot out at the OK Corral responses?

Got to love right wing nut jobs and their shoot the shit out of a public place responses as the answer to everything.
    Last edited by FyredUp; 11-28-2013 at 02:37 PM.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FyredUp View Post
    Yeah and how about this answer to your smug response. There are 20 plus of them what if 8 or 10 of them have guns? You'll look like a piece of dead swiss cheese.

Anymore stupid shoot out at the OK Corral responses?

Got to love right wing nut jobs and their shoot the shit out of a public place responses as the answer to everything.

Sounds like anyone who wants to fill them full of lead is a just a right wing nut job. Stereotype much?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post

Sounds like anyone who wants to fill them full of lead is a just a right wing nut job. Stereotype much?
    Did you read his response to me? It is really getting ridiculous that anytime I post an opinion here that some moron has to pull out the liberal card. Honestly, if that is the best you all have it is pretty damn pathetic. Funny you didn't say anything to him for name calling first. It does hold true though that if he is declaring that I am the liberal that does make him the right wing nut job.

I believe in self defense, I believe in using my firearms to defend myself, and my family, if the need arises. But for Christ sake, pulling out your pistol and shooting at a mob of people running around in a store, with other customers there, when #1) There may be 20 or more involved in the flash mob, #2) You have no clue how many, or if any of them are armed with their own pistols, #3) They are obviously running around willy nilly causing confusion, is dangerus to innocent shoppers and piss poor tactically. But hey! Maybe he can be the next Zimmerman poster child for gun rights after "accidently" shooting, and possibly killing, some innocent shoppers.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

fyredup - I saw the response from south texasguy and then your response. Hence the reason I responded. And it seems that since my post, you then edited your post to show who you were aiming your response to. My reply more than likely would have been different if you had included the quote in your original post!

Next time, I should take the time to read through the entire thread three times before responding. Will that make everyone happy?

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Umm happy THANKS giving guys. Wow

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    fyredup - I saw the response from south texasguy and then your response. Hence the reason I responded. And it seems that since my post, you then edited your post to show who you were aiming your response to. My reply more than likely would have been different if you had included the quote in your original post!

Next time, I should take the time to read through the entire thread three times before responding. Will that make everyone happy?

BTW, Happy Thanksgiving!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

I just get so tired of being pounced on by people and called a liberal when I post an opinion that has absolute nothing to do with politics. Seriously, it seems like a cop out response when there is no better argument to refute what I said.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Umm happy THANKS giving guys. Wow
    To be honest that was exactly my initial response to this entire thing. I guess I am just tired of being pounced on so I fought back.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

And people wonder why no one get's on here anymore, almost every thread turns into a bitch fest

And my thought to the topic of this thread.
    This kind of stuff will keep happening and there will be little done about it even though the criminals are recorded doing it, then when they hit the wrong store and someone or multiple people are wounded or killed then the commies will call for new laws to take away more rights.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    And people wonder why no one get's on here anymore, almost every thread turns into a bitch fest

And my thought to the topic of this thread.
    This kind of stuff will keep happening and there will be little done about it even though the criminals are recorded doing it, then when they hit the wrong store and someone or multiple people are wounded or killed then the commies will call for new laws to take away more rights.
    Um, that was my point exactly.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.