Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: National Geographic's ‘Doomsday Preppers’ visits Buckley survivalist group

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

As a sex offender (involving a minor) I hope that his new band of buddies in prison greet him with lots of "love".
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

A sex offender with a gun, gives us all a bad name. They are few are and far between , but should be relegated to Hell.

Now tax cheats in the wake of the IRS scandal, or the guy who gets a summons for letting his lawn grow too high, that much I don't mind so much! I pay my taxes and never understood why others did not, but after the IRS scandal , now I understood why.

I have lost all trust in them and the NSA. Never did have much trust for the WH for the last 2 election cycles!

BtW, all the gummit guys wanting to pass these anal gun laws either have a detail of people guarding them, or a CHL or both.

So for me but not for thee, they say.

They are the elite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.