Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Can M-16′s Defeat F-16′s In the Coming Civil War?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Can M-16′s Defeat F-16′s In the Coming Civil War?

Can M-16′s Defeat F-16′s In the Coming Civil War?

Snippit:

“It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog”. This axiom is soon going to be put to the test in the United States.

Dr. Jim Garrow is a name you are going to be seeing a lot of in the truthful media for the foreseeable future. Garrow is a former deep cover CIA agent who has his hand on the pulse of the crises which are befalling America. What separates Dr. Garrow from many high level sources who are disgusted with the status quo, is that he is on the record and is publicly visible.

While many of the 200+ command level officers fired by Obama are informing many of us in the media about the current state of affairs, they are not on the record. Other than self-preservation, the major reason why these former military commanders are not on the record is because some of them are involved in planning a guerrilla war against the occupation forces commanded by this administration under the auspices of DHS. And this is precisely what Dr. Garrow stated on my December 22, 2013 show which you can listen to here. He also went on to say that a coup attempt is probable and that a prolonged guerrilla civil war is likely. All of my sources state that the coming civil war will be a guerrilla war.

Continued: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/1...ing-civil-war/

Black Blade: A new Civil War (a Guerilla War?) - Interesting but doubtful. Interesting article on Guerilla Warfare tho.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Postak

Still good reading though. It does make you wonder.

Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I'll have to sit this one out. Maybe I can ...
    I'll carry a short AMD-65 under my coat when I go out.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

in a word "no" --that is the the f16s are still flying by that time.

fighter jets have a very long logistics tail and a very high ground crew workload and very expensive to operate.

ironically most of the development in the cold war was to produce super aircraft with no regard to cost or operating expenses.

this is going to bite the USA on the @ss one day.

generally i am more concerned about the cheap piston engined drones. they have a very long loiter time and operate cheap enough for them to be sent out on many missions by a government that is practically "broke" ---

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

With the drone technology, you don't even know there is one watching you, until it's too late.

As to the actual article, and it's real point though, i just don't know. There are some days that I feel like if the Libs do one more nasty thing, or take away one more "right", then it's going to be "The Civil War 2, The Sequel". Then other days I feel like it's going to take a bunch more crap to get the average American outraged enough to do something about it. If 'it" ever does happen, it will be ugly, vicious, bloody, and horrible. It will wind up being the Balkanization of the United States.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

"It will wind up being the Balkanization of the United States." Agreed. And depressing.
    "NA BEAN DON CHAT GUN LAMHAINN"
    Clan MacPherson
    "CREAG DHUBH"!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Even drones require a pilot somewhere.

Citizen, Patriot, Ranger bellson's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Can M-16′s Defeat F-16′s In the Coming Civil War?

Snippit:

“It is not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog”. This axiom is soon going to be put to the test in the United States.

Dr. Jim Garrow is a name you are going to be seeing a lot of in the truthful media for the foreseeable future. Garrow is a former deep cover CIA agent who has his hand on the pulse of the crises which are befalling America. What separates Dr. Garrow from many high level sources who are disgusted with the status quo, is that he is on the record and is publicly visible.

While many of the 200+ command level officers fired by Obama are informing many of us in the media about the current state of affairs, they are not on the record. Other than self-preservation, the major reason why these former military commanders are not on the record is because some of them are involved in planning a guerrilla war against the occupation forces commanded by this administration under the auspices of DHS. And this is precisely what Dr. Garrow stated on my December 22, 2013 show which you can listen to here. He also went on to say that a coup attempt is probable and that a prolonged guerrilla civil war is likely. All of my sources state that the coming civil war will be a guerrilla war.

Continued: http://thecommonsenseshow.com/2013/1...ing-civil-war/

Black Blade: A new Civil War (a Guerilla War?) - Interesting but doubtful. Interesting article on Guerilla Warfare tho.

Hi Blade!

I am in agreement that a Guerrilla War is the more likely scenario. M-16 vs. F-16? Not likely. However, if the F-16 is sitting on the runway, and a guy with a .338 Lapua decided to take a well aimed shot at it.....Then I would say F-16 loses. Just ask some of the 'Nam pilots who flew out of Bien Hoa... And Charlie was using Mosin Nagant rifles with collapsible stocks and iron sights. This was an issue all the way to 1972. Not too many birds shot out of the air, but many aborted missions due to external tanks being drilled.

Regards,
    Imagine whirled peas

Peace, Love, And Superior Firepower

Bellson

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

Hi Blade!

I am in agreement that a Guerrilla War is the more likely scenario. M-16 vs. F-16? Not likely. However, if the F-16 is sitting on the runway, and a guy with a .338 Lapua decided to take a well aimed shot at it.....Then I would say F-16 loses. Just ask some of the 'Nam pilots who flew out of Bien Hoa... And Charlie was using Mosin Nagant rifles with collapsible stocks and iron sights. This was an issue all the way to 1972. Not too many birds shot out of the air, but many aborted missions due to external tanks being drilled.
    thos eplains are sitting all over the place protected by a chain link fnece I see thenm going to work all time when driving next to the airport allI can think is why donthey get them back in the hanger or were ever . they loook like sittng ducks IMO they need otbe better guared or protected If I csn see then then so can the bad guys .

Feedback Score

I know some gentlemen that have developed a triangulation set-up for finding the drones command-and-control van. They went live with it about 2 hours north of me and it works.
    I know two other fellas that have developed a sabot set-up for a 12 ga that will take a chunk out of an automotive engine block. I imagine that an F-16 driver at 105% for take off that finds one of these projectiles in his turbine is going to have a lousy day. It'll beat the M-16 scenario all to hell.
    Hunter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.