Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fukushima Reactor Melts Down - US Orders 14 million doses of Iodide as plume drifts

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

More and more info coming out all the time:

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousme...h#.UsbTdrQr7do
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)

Well i got my little rad detector thingy in today. Read the booklet, got normal background reading, then checked my most recent catch from the ocean, a lobster tail i vacu-sealed and tossed in the freezer.

normal background readings (taken in my guest bathroom while reading the instructions....) was 0.11 μSv. I then checked the lobster tail, and it went up to 0.13μSv and stayed there. my kitchen had 0.12μSv.

Still reading the booklet to figure more stuff out, going to take it to the ocean first chance i get and see what it says.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Got a can of Starkist to test?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I myself am more worried about PSB's and stuff like that. The fish in Champlain look good too ,but they have health warnings about eating very much of it. Pregnant women,, not at all. The Great Lakes have the same warnings in some areas too as well as many other places, there just not well published or studied yet.

Lord knows what shit has been sprayed on vegetable's and fruits lately. Hell they just came to a consensus on agent orange just recently,,,, after after 40 years of back and forth on that stuff. So what makes any of us think that there may not be something being used out there right now that's hurting us, that we don't have a clue about yet. Lots I'll bet.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.