Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gov SWAT Teams Target “Rugged Individuals” Who Grow Their Own Food, Produce Their Own

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Gov SWAT Teams Target “Rugged Individuals” Who Grow Their Own Food, Produce Their Own

Gov SWAT Teams Target “Rugged Individuals” Who Grow Their Own Food, Produce Their Own Electricity

The dream of many Americans is to get out of the hustle and bustle of the daily city grind. And what better dream to have then to move your family outside of city limits to the countryside so that you can grow your own food, produce your own electricity with solar power, and live outside the purview of an ever expanding government apparatus?

That was the goal for hundreds of residents living on the outskirts of Los Angeles. Many own their land outright and have been living on it for decades without so much as a peep from their local government. They’ve built their homes using whatever means they had available to them. They planted their own fruits and vegetables. They even set up their own personal power production stations using solar panels and miniature wind farms.

And they’ve lived peacefully without violating the rights of those around them and leaving a very small “carbon footprint” to boot. For all intents and purposes, they achieved a life of independence and freedom.

But the tentacles of tyranny are everywhere and no one is protected from their grasp.

Recently, agents of the Los Angeles county government started paying visits to these rugged individualists. They claimed they were “here to help,” as one resident puts it. But, as is generally the case when the government comes knocking, they were there for exactly the opposite.

What was once a dream come true for many quickly turned into the new American nightmare.

Code enforcement agents for the county showed up in droves. But they didn’t come alone. Along with them came heavily armed “Nuisance Abatement Teams” who raided the homes and land of these peaceful residents as they would those of a terrorist.

(Pictured: Armored Nuisance Abatement Team – similar vehicles are in use across the United States)

The collection of rugged individualists who [want to live here] are being chased away.

Last year the county began performing unannounced inspections on his property.

Gallow says he cooperated with the county – clearing brush, then moving his shed, then getting rid of his motor home.

Finally, the county made a demand that shocked him.

“They told me… you have to get off the property. I said get off the property?’ They said ‘yeah, you can’t live here.’ ”

Gallow says county officials told him that neighbors, whom they would not identify, had complained about unsightly structures on his property.

He could keep his land, they told him, but would not be allowed to live on it.

“I said, for what? My closest neighbor is half a mile away. We’re not living in Beverly Hills here, this is my home. All of sudden you got police at my front door – bullet proof vests, guns, and then they surrounded the place. Everything I worked for was just melting away from me.”

“I don’t know where I’m going to go.”
    Mr. Gallow is not alone. County enforcement officials with militarized Nuisance Abatement Teams in tow have made similar threats to other residents, ordering them to destroy everything on their properties and to get off their own land.

Watch this shocking, yet unsurprising account of the plight of these Americans who want nothing more than to be left alone:

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-new...icity_01032014
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Hmmm? Something stinks here.
    L.A. has plans for that land.
    HART SYSTEMS
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evr_tP9cJWY
    Pull up your pants, turn off that damn rap and speak clear English, if you want to talk to me.

Feedback Score

Its all about control. IMO

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Future highway, one rich guy complained, oil rights, future development by crooked county developers. Could be anything.
    Time for another WACO.. Build a giant compound, stock up on ammo and supplies, make world news.. Leave the women and children home and dig in.. Like the Alamo, Man up..
    That county commissioner will listen and answer when FOX has a microphone up his A hole.. On a smaller scale, crooked county commissioners are doing that all over the country, not just there..
    Our association had two "deeded to our community properties" just taken from us and sold right here in Astor..
    They went to steal our boat launch property here, back door politics. Honest to God, half the community showed up armed to the teeth for the meeting. We won.. One Deputy showed up and said "I am not going in there, good luck."
    Not talking computer tough, sometimes it is the only thing the mother friggers understand.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

some of things is happening in china at where developers are forcing people off of their land. but in rare cases they fight back and they sit alone fighting them off ...

but in this case, the gov. is just noisy and wanting to know at what is being done of the property ( like what of foods, whats being stored, etc ... )

which they can do because WE pay rent on the land ( or so called property tax )

i would fight this under the legal system and post as many signs on my property, No warning shots, bullets are getting to expensive ....

and i would called all the news channels and media of the situation .... getting harnessed by the gov. because i am not bothering not a person ...

Feedback Score

gwailo is right. They have other plans for that valley.
    “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference- they deserve a place of honor with all that is good.” George Washington

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government."
    George Washington

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Start with the officers and work your way down.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score

This is just another reason I will never live in Commiefornia.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The newspaper had an article in it a few months back about city and county offices having to downsize since we lost about a quarter of our population over the last decade or so and the tax base no longer supports so many government employees. They said they weren't firing anybody, attrition would suffice to handle the RIF. I immediately had an idea for an action movie, titled "A Shotgun Named Attrition"...

Feedback Score

Ain't that special

Load up time

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.