Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kids, it about to get real!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Who issues Florida Concealed Carry Permits?
    Department of Agriculture
    Division of Licensing
    Post Office Box 6687
    Tallahassee, Florida 32314-6687
    Phone: (850) 245-5691
    Fax: (850) 245-5655

http://licgweb.doacs.state.fl.us/weapons/index.html

Oh yes we are part of the Federal Registry Sprat, yes Sir we are.. Stop in your local fun shop, purchase a weapon and they background us with NCIC. First thing they do out of Tallahassee, while your FFL is waiting for a reply, is call the FBI in D.C. for a background check.. Some States do not, Florida does..
    Why do we get our CCP from the Dept. of Agriculture? Because when the blazing friggen ATF idiots screwed the pooch so bad at Waco and Ruby Ridge, backlash from the public went beeeezerk. They almost closed shop on the ATF, their still wanting to divide them up and shut them down..
    They turned over permits to the nearest office, the Dept. of Agriculture. Go too Jacksonville, ATF and Dept. of Agriculture are in the same building.. My Bro works there..
    http://gunowners.org/a06172011.htm
    Now with F&F slapping at them, they got problems, their walking on thin ice.. Anyone buying a weapon in Florida and thinks the FBI does not keep a little black "National" book on that background check, I have a bridge to sell you in Brooklyn.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

ok I stand corrected, I was told one thing and passed it on. Then this morning I along with all the members of FLORIDA CONCEALED CARRY got this e-mail up-date from the NRA

http://www.nraila.org/news-issues/ar...harm-city.aspx
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Sprat, no problema..Hell I never thought about it till my buddy who works their told me from the inside.
    Another thing is the "Cocaine Highway." Or as we know it the Jersey Turnpike.. Was that stop a drug stop, or weapons excuse stop? We will never know?
    80s bit into the 90s. Cocaine and pot hitting Florida was being driven north by mules, drivers. All major roads heading north and you had Florida plates. Good luck, you were very likely to get stopped.. Our vehicles stood out like red flags..
    Things got so bad, if one was Black or Hispanic, you were getting pulled over with Florida tags.. God forbid you had a Florida rental car.. You were toast.. They finally had to put a stop to the stops.. Law suits..
    Why was this family singled out? Hell we will never get the truth. My gut feeling, they were looking for drugs. Some L.O. was bored and the story went viral when he used guns for his excuse to stop.. Friggen idiot. His C.O. is probably still reading him or her the riot act..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    ADD: Yes to answer your question South Texas Guy. That proves their is a Federal registry..
    It is very interesting reading everyones' opinions and input on this. That story caught my eye because I have to travel to MD soon. I always hated that state. The steamed crabs were great , but it has to be the most anal state "gunwise" in all the world. They say it's a CHL 'may issue state". They should call it a 'Most likely Not Issue State"

I left back in 2000 for the west and never looked back.

4th, you are correct. Yep there is a federal Gun registry and I bet that peace officer is getting his buttocks reamed out right about now from his CO from that kerfluffle.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I just avoid Communist occupied territories like Maryland. I refuse to go and do business in such states.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    It is very interesting reading everyones' opinions and input on this. That story caught my eye because I have to travel to MD soon. I always hated that state. The steamed crabs were great , but it has to be the most anal state "gunwise" in all the world. They say it's a CHL 'may issue state". They should call it a 'Most likely Not Issue State"

I left back in 2000 for the west and never looked back.

4th, you are correct. Yep there is a federal Gun registry and I bet that peace officer is getting his buttocks reamed out right about now from his CO from that kerfluffle.
    Hell yeah their is.. I sat in my Bros cruiser and we ran my name.. He almost put cuffs on me, just kidding.. But yup, if they want the info, National registry or not, their gonna get it from your home state..
    Like I say, some states run your name through the National FBI computers, some do not.. Probably a link on who does. But who really cares..
    Maryland, nice by the beaches. Who would have thought they would turn commie?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I was going on what was relayed to me and another site, one member got concerned as he was getting ready to make the trip

so everyone knows in late October, 2013 I cleaned out my old gun safe at my sisters house in NJ, she was watching over my nasty black rifles and a ton of handguns.
    I rented a vehicle in NJ with NY plates, I had enough to go to prison in MD for 20years, that mini van was loaded down with ammo and firearms, guess the NY plates saved my ass, while all the time i thought they would create a problem with deputies looking for speeders. got few bolt actions and odd handguns to bring back ( they would not fit the last trip) so I m renting another vehicle

this whole scenerio sucks, fuck maryland crab, we got plenty of them here in florida and stone crab too
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Kind of funny; back in the early '80s I made a call to the local municipal building (NJ) because a garbage truck had a flat tire in front of the neighbors house. Because I was in the system with an FOID card and PistolPurchasePermits, THEY ROLLED THE FREAKIN . S W A T..
    AS for the article from NRA, I'm tired of them massaging the trash in uniform 'we support the men and women', 'untold thousands of reassuring interactions', and the rest of it.
    BULL. THERE ARE NO GOOD ONES. Dick-for-brains number one gets the ball rolling. THREE MORE ASS-HATS arrived as back-up AND CONTINUE THIS CRAP. NOT ONE TRIED TO PUT A STOP TO IT. There will be no consequences for this riff-raff. The captains are apologizing while patting their compadres on the back.
    There is no Protect-and-Serve. When you are stopped by a cop it is for one thing; to brutally, cosmically and with no mercy, change the course of your life. We have a ConstitutionalSheriff as head LEO where I live and he DEMANDS that 35% of all traffic stops are turned into felonies. If a sheriff does this, you guys with Chiefs-of-Police are screwed.
    Hunter
    PS..IF YOU ARE GOING TO CARRY OR EVEN JUST OWN GUNS, TEACH YOUR FAMILY HOW TO ACT.

Feedback Score

This brought something up in my mind. My Dad is a WWII vet and I am rarely stateside anymore since my skill set is better done overseas and I can't find a job in Obamamerica anyway. I am too proud to take welfare. I go to see Dad once a year. He ain't getting any younger.

He asked me a while back what I wanted when he passed. I told him just leave me the guns,some of them have been in the family for more than a century. Give everything else to Ma and sis.

Now I am pondering when God forbid, that eventually happens, what is the best way to extract them from commie land?

I was thinking of unloading them, locking the actions with zip ties and locking them in the trunk. Then putting all the ammo in 50 cal cans and locking up them up tight and double locking in the trunk too and carrying a copy of the will with me.

I sure don't want a LEO stopping me with a trunk load full of weaponry Nothing good can come of that.

I hate commie MD.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

STG. Break them down, drive them out of the commie state.. Sitting in a court house waiting to testify for a friend who was a bad boy. I got to reading "precedent" on Police stops, with weapons found while traveling through commie states in the north east, etc..
    It was kind of interesting on things that happened. Almost all cases if you had a clean record, legally owned weapon was broken down stored safely. After your ticket for the stop, speeding etc. you were on your way..
    "Man arrested for transporting Dads legally owned WWII guns." Sheeeet, you will make the front page, be on Bill O, Fox news. Be on the cover of NRA magazine.. Then we call Conan Conan Schwartz Schwartz and O'Toole, for the people..
    I want in, let me know when your doing the run. Hell I will drive. $$$$$$. "Bill they twisted my bad arm, beat my Bro..Then put the dogs on us." Attica, Attica, Attica, Freedom. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Were Veterans, Veterans. Mother F$%kers. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.