Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Kids, it about to get real!

Feedback Score

Thanks for the advice 4th.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

As I keep saying "anyone who doesn't think that we live in a Police State, is sadly mistaken". It's an absolute shame that law abiding citizens get treated this way, when the criminals get leniency. Damn sure scary that there is obviously a registry.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    As I keep saying "anyone who doesn't think that we live in a Police State, is sadly mistaken". It's an absolute shame that law abiding citizens get treated this way, when the criminals get leniency. Damn sure scary that there is obviously a registry.
    Something to keep in mind 2nd.. Oh God yes for sure a central data base for "Legal" gun purchases.. Yet we have F&F, wide open borders, illegal amnesty for illegal immigrants on the palate.. Benghazi, we don't know nuttin. Then the Govt. tried to blow it off over some stupid movie.. Even the Al Queda laughed at that one..
    Yup, two standards. One for the Govt. one for the sheep.. Baaahaaaaa. F$%K them..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Sprat I told yah.. Running the "Cocaine Hwy." one had to either go through Philly and the crap holes, or cut through Maryland and take the ferry to the "Cocaine Hwy." Jersey turnpike. Maryland became a Police state.. Whoops Florida plates, STOP..
    Not to blame them, stop the crap.. But.
    Looks like the Cocaine Cowboy days are not over.. Florida plates, Whoops you may might could possibly get stopped....
    Of interest, if your still reading?? Myself and a Nam Bro from Khe Sanh stopped their and got a motel room heading north, recently.. O Tay I was still smoking. Went outside for a smoke.. HOLY SHEEEEET. Friggen sounded like the battle of the bulgde in the distance in Mary-land.. I asked my Marine Nam Bro to listen.. He said "Get the frig inside and lock the friggen door."
    Yupper, gun safe Maryland.. Another Shitcago failure..
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

if i told you what keeps going around the DOD rumor mill --- everybody would think i have lost my mind.

i tell you this folks i am "keeping my powder dry" and my "ear to the ground" and i hear the patter of camel hooves!!!

don't believe me???-- keep a close eye on mexico and canada---

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    if i told you what keeps going around the DOD rumor mill --- everybody would think i have lost my mind.

i tell you this folks i am "keeping my powder dry" and my "ear to the ground" and i hear the patter of camel hooves!!!

don't believe me???-- keep a close eye on mexico and canada---
    Well spill the beans!! I won't think you're crazy.

4th, I don't understand how the sheeple can't see this double standard!?!?!?!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Well spill the beans!! I won't think you're crazy.

4th, I don't understand how the sheeple can't see this double standard!?!?!?!
    Oh I think they see. But Americans do not care, as long as their bellies are full. 50 million in our country on the stamps. Go outside, look at people walking by, every 6th person is being fed by the Govt..
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ession-mostly/
    Governments start foolish wars, hungry people start revolutions.. Not to depress everyone, but inflation is eating us alive, Govt. spending and being the world Police has to end or were done..
    All signs are their for the bubble to burst, question is when? Govt. leaders are not dumb, they know they have to get the weapons out of the sheep's hands.. This for when the bubble bursts..
    Nappy will crawl in his new bunker, or whoever the next idiot in charge is.. Their spending "our" money like their is no tomorrow. Well guess what, tomorrow aint to far away..
    A registry of legal gun owners to hunt down? Their wasting their time, but they have to try something. Their worried. Like J4 says, they see more into the future than we do..

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Americans are conditioned to be slaves. They won't resist tyranny because they are taught from kindergarten to college that Big Brother is their protector and they should be happy to give up liberty and freedom for security. There will likely be no revolution or resistance. Just like the Jews in Europe Americans will gladly jump aboard the boxcars and run for the "showers". That's just how stupid Americans are sorry to say. Americans aren't particularly very bright.

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousme...n#.Ut6uDrRlCM8

http://peakoilpetroleumandpreciousme...n#.Ut6t8bRlCM8
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.