Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Kids, it about to get real!

Feedback Score

Default Kids, it about to get real!

See Here

I grew up in Nazi Md. Because it's so close to DC, the corruption radiates out into it and N Va., like fingers of death.

How did they know he a had CHL from another state?

Is there some kind of federal registry they aren't talking about?

Feedback Score

So, at the end the cop gave him a written warning for what?

Feedback Score

In the article it states they were given a written warning. Warning for what?

I do know that as a CHL holder in Texas if you are stopped in TX and your Drivers License is "Run" on a police stop the CHL will show. When stopped legally I do NOT have to present my CHL when not carrying but I do cuz Cops don't like surprises. I can honestly believe that my CHL as helped me from receiving deserved tickets. Good Ole Boy cops still around just not as many left and I fit that profile. Don't know nothing about being stopped in Commie states but do believe there is way to much information available to the Gubbermint.

edit......... beat out again, distracted by donuts

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yes yes and yes.. If you have an FFL or Concealed carry in Florida, you are in the computer.. How do I know your in the L.O.s little box in their cruiser, because I looked myself up on one.. My Bros.
    So the Maryland Police either contacted Florida, or Florida sent all our info nationally?
    Now their "legal" excuse for this invasion of privacy, is so they can notify us if their is stolen guns around.
    Yes Sir, your picture, your license, your dogs name, all their.. That story is going viral on the sites.. Hate to break the bad news. But if you essentially registered "FFL or CCW" your in the little box..
    How many others have they stopped that did not bother to report their being stopped.. Welcome to the new Nappy and Feinwit Amerika..
    ADD: Yes to answer your question South Texas Guy. That proves their is a Federal registry..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

jrs
    Feedback Score

Gentlemen, I direct your attention to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REAL_ID_Act
    jrs
    --
    "A great civilization is not conquered from without until it has destroyed itself from within.", Will Durant

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.", Edmund Burke

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)

His wife should have just said I don't know and then shut up about it. If she didn't know where it was then why offer information that was speculation?

I often wonder, what kind of recourse does a person have in a situation like this?
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    His wife should have just said I don't know and then shut up about it. If she didn't know where it was then why offer information that was speculation?

I often wonder, what kind of recourse does a person have in a situation like this?
    sniper. Have you ever met a wife that can STFU?
    -Why did you stop me?
    -Do you have a warrant to search my vehicle?
    -I want my lawyer present during this search, or stop. Thank You..
    Not anti Police. I run with the guys down here.. But this sheeeeet is getting out of control.. This friggen idiot in the Black House has us scared of each other and it should not be. Good bye America I loved you..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

4th I'm on wife number two. Her granddad made copper stuff for people in Franklin county Va.she won't talk to the popo but she got no problem filling my ear!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

florida CWP are not part of the federal registry, our permits are adminstered by the agriculture bureau not law enforcement

if you are driving a vehicle with southern plates in MD, NJ, NY, NYC, Conn when you are stopped the first question is "DO YOU HAVE ANY FIREARMS IN THE VEHICLE" period its a way to make there casual vehcile stop into a state felony stop.

you got to tell the wife the reality, and here is a example because her words could cause everyone to go to jail, if you can't do that YOU yourself have problems. because if they found a firearm in that vehicle EVERYONE goes to jail in NJ and MD
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Yeah, most women have a knack for flapping their gums when they shouldn't be saying anything.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.