Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: If 3 Inches Of Snow Can Cause This Much Chaos In Atlanta, What Will Economic Collapse

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default If 3 Inches Of Snow Can Cause This Much Chaos In Atlanta, What Will Economic Collapse

If 3 Inches Of Snow Can Cause This Much Chaos In Atlanta, What Will Economic Collapse Look Like?

endoftheamericandream.com / By Michael Snyder / January 29th, 2014

This week, three inches of snow “paralyzed” the ninth-largest city in the United States, and the highways of Atlanta “resembled a scene in a post-apocalyptic world” according to national news reports. Hundreds of cars were abandoned on the side of the road, people were spending the night in churches and grocery stores, and many walked for hours in a desperate attempt to get home or find needed provisions. So if three inches of snow can cause this much chaos in one of our major cities, what will a full-blown economic collapse look like? Most Americans have no idea how fragile our way of life is. In the event of a major natural disaster, a massive EMP blast or a complete economic meltdown, our lives would change very rapidly, and most people are totally unprepared for that.

In Atlanta, a relatively minor snowfall has resulted in the deaths of 5 people, more than 100 injuries, and some commuters reported being stuck in traffic for up to 18 hours. According to USA Today, highways around Atlanta resembled “a post-apocalyptic world” at the height of the storm…

READ MORE

Black Blade: Have no debt, barter goods, silver and Gold bullion.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Call the Canadians in! They can teach people in Atlanta to do stuff, like build a campfire and all that. Or just walk home.

Feedback Score

When it's cold in Canada people don't walk anywhere. It's a matter of stay in the warm or die.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Gotcha Mick! It is serious isn't it.people who haven't dealt with it before don't know.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Mayor of ATL is a dumbass, and didn't order the roads treated till too late. I'm basically 90 miles north of there, and out city/county crews were out at 10:00 MONDAY night salting/sanding the roads, so that they wouldn't be as bad once it hit. We had a few back roads that became virtually impassable, but the interstates, specifically I-85 coming out of ATL, was clear as can be. There was no excuse for what happened in ATL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I like SC..always wanted a trucks load of those pine needles to put around. Never had a truck while passing thru tho.nothing but bark chips here in VA.wife and I talked about moving to Atlanta once. Till we noticed you couldn't keep wheel covers on a car!

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Gotcha Mick! It is serious isn't it.people who haven't dealt with it before don't know.
    It's very serious.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Being a country boy I tend to not get the whole entitlement thing. Expect the best but prepare for the worst is how I was raised.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

the sheeple ain't that bright-- they think they can drive 90mph on ice covered roads --

i blame it all on medications and dope --people just don't think anymore.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I agree. There was not one or two but three police cruisers at the bottom of the mountain I live on.saw it on the news. Me I hunkered down and threw more wood in the stove.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.