Thread: Canned Cheese on Sale

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Canned Cheese on Sale

I have Red Feather but this is the same. Lasts indefinitely. I have some several years old and is still good. I store in my preps along with the Mountain House freeze-dried #10 cans and bulk grains.

http://www.grfoodsinc.com/storable.html

Also have canned bacon .................. ummmm, bacon.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Sorry, I can't deal with all that Certified Halal crap. It may be great stuff, but it's a principle thing with me.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndAmendican View Post
    Sorry, I can't deal with all that Certified Halal crap. It may be great stuff, but it's a principle thing with me.
    2nd amendment, I hear ya.

I may have a solution for ya. I ain't Jewish but I try to buy 'Kosher foods" whenever possible just to piss them muslims off.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.