Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Panicked Shoppers Fight Over Food Amid ‘Snowpocalypse

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    Beer's cheap but liquors quicker... Of course having wine on hand is good too.
    sniper, my Brother, you dirty dog... You have one more kid in your family your going to set the Guinness Book of Records for kids..
    Dear God your poor wife.. I thought my Irish Grandma Bridgett was bad.. 14 kids for real.. 14.. Two sets of twins. We call them uncle Twin..
    My cousin in Pennsylvania, Tomakwah or however the hell yah spell it.. Honest to living God 16 kids, they tied her tubes..
    Anyone near Allentown or Tomakwah, you talk too people, I am related too them..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Me, a dirty dog? No not me....

I can't have any more kids unless I become one of those LDS faiths that believes in polygamy and start having kids with more wives. But since I don't see that happening, I think I'm fine with the amount of kids I have. And No worries brother, I don't want to scare you with me having more kids, lol.
    But I do stand by my saying that Beers cheap but liquors quicker. But of course I keep some wine on hand, for cooking of course....
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Half-Prepping Equals NO Prepping: Lessons From The Icepocalypse

alt-market.com / By Brandon Turbeville / 16 February 2014 04:51

This article was written by Brandon Turbeville and originally published at Activist Post

As a survivor of the Icepocalypse that recently gripped much of the South in crippling power outagesand freezing temperatures, at least three lessons can be deduced from the experience.

A very small minority of people are equipped to deal with an emergency in a competent fashion.
    A slightly larger number of people attempt to be prepared but fall short if the emergency persists.
    The vast majority of people are wholly unprepared for even a slight disturbance in their usual routine or living conditions.
    While this statement may come as basic common sense to the majority of my usual readers, such observations do bear repeating. Indeed, it is important to remind ourselves of just how unprepared we may be, even though we may be more prepared than most of the rest of the population.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.