Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Bee colony collapse viruses spreading to bumblebees

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    The last couple years my dad had hives I swear I thought he had hybrid bees from african strains.am I wrong? I could very well be it's been a long time.
    stalker the African bees sneak in and kill the regular honey bees queen.. Then they split. Quick show I saw on them, some guy was trying to mix the two types. Not sure if it worked?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    The problem with the Harvard People is in the "Hive collapse" that I have seen in NY there ARE NO DEAD BEES. If it was poisoning the bees we would have seen a larger number of dead bees at the hives. (Like a mite infestation) the bees are just gone.
    Pryotex check this link. Strange what Monsanto did, they wanted this guy done for some reason? No warrant raid, guy knows his bees it seems?
    Illinois illegally seizes Bees Resistant to Monsanto?s Roundup; Kills remaining Queens | Global Research
    Wonder what Monsanto was worried about? Somebody had some juice to get a no warrant raid on the poor guy.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Pryotex check this link. Strange what Monsanto did, they wanted this guy done for some reason? No warrant raid, guy knows his bees it seems?
    Illinois illegally seizes Bees Resistant to Monsanto?s Roundup; Kills remaining Queens | Global Research
    Wonder what Monsanto was worried about? Somebody had some juice to get a no warrant raid on the poor guy.
    WTF thats bullshit
    Pryotex is TEC Tactical, A Licensed 07/SOT

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default Round Up, not the cell towers.

WTF thats bullshit
    100% B.S.. Yes Sir. Poor guy was even working with kids, teaching them the bee business. They painted his hives to thank him.
    Yeah Monsanto wanted his info on the effects of "Round Up" gone on what it was doing in killing those bees. Geez yah think Monsanto is making some buckaroos on Round Up?
    Kind of lost the guy in his talking but it seems Monsanto got scared. He drew a correlation between their $$ and was proving a virus is not killing those bees. It was the round up.
    Interesting what he said about the bees having a natural antibiotic capability. They lick saliva around the A.O. if they suspect some problems. Then it varnishes and makes a natural barrier against infection. They also hibernate with their own body heat forming insulation during the winter.
    Guess "Round Up" is problems for them? Have some fun, look up trillion dollar industry $$ Monsanto.
    "Bees? We don't care about no stinkin bees. We got to make some more money."

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    100% B.S.. Yes Sir. Poor guy was even working with kids, teaching them the bee business. They painted his hives to thank him.
    Yeah Monsanto wanted his info on the effects of "Round Up" gone on what it was doing in killing those bees. Geez yah think Monsanto is making some buckaroos on Round Up?
    Kind of lost the guy in his talking but it seems Monsanto got scared. He drew a correlation between their $$ and was proving a virus is not killing those bees. It was the round up.
    Interesting what he said about the bees having a natural antibiotic capability. They lick saliva around the A.O. if they suspect some problems. Then it varnishes and makes a natural barrier against infection. They also hibernate with their own body heat forming insulation during the winter.
    Guess "Round Up" is problems for them? Have some fun, look up trillion dollar industry $$ Monsanto.
    "Bees? We don't care about no stinkin bees. We got to make some more money."
    I do not put a lot of credit to Monsanto but with any research to have it stolen is just plain BS. Good or bad, its hard to weed out the information when the hives are gone.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

I do not put a lot of credit to Monsanto but with any research to have it stolen is just plain BS. Good or bad, its hard to weed out the information when the hives are gone.
    Well not stolen Pryotex, illegally reposed. Something stinks with this incident and the poor old Man is trying to explain his plight. Without bees, we are all going to die, that is not a joke.
    Down here just south of me, warmer weather, bees are rented too the orange juice plant growers fields. Oh my God their busy bees. You guys like your orange and grapefruit juice? Guess what? Without bees, we are not drinking it.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Honey is a big part of my preps because it is high octane carbs for survival food and lasts forever. Honey found in 3000 year old pyramids is still good. You can live on honey (and byproducts like mead). I keep several cases and will get more raw honey this summer from a local gent beekeeper. Raw honey is supposed to be good for allergies too.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

BB a couple guys and myself were taking bee pollen capsules back in the 80's for allergies.a guy overhead the conversation and bought a bottle for his wife. Who happened to be allergic to bee stings.ER here they go.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Dont forget it works great an a mild antiseptic on minor wounds. Enzymes and the type of sugars in it are why it will keep for thousands of years.

As far as pollination, my Cousin (The real bee keeper VS me) has tuck loads shipped all over for just that reason.

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

I wonder if the guys research (from teh article 4th posted) could be found or replicated to help make up for the 15 years of research he lost. Also I'm no fan of GMO or Monsanto - but it is hard to see what his research was when his bees were taken illegally.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.