Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Bee colony collapse viruses spreading to bumblebees

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sniper69 View Post
    I wonder if the guys research (from teh article 4th posted) could be found or replicated to help make up for the 15 years of research he lost. Also I'm no fan of GMO or Monsanto - but it is hard to see what his research was when his bees were taken illegally.
    He was working on the research sniper. Keep in mind they stole the Queens from his other two remaining hives. No queens, no bees, his research which he could not finish a correlation with was not done. I would guess? Think they knew what they were doing?
    Yeah this guy was about to cost Monsanto and the "Round Up" billion dollar $$ industry some money. His bees had to go.
    Best I can assume? He was finding a correlation between Round Up and the dying bees. Not good, one had to win. Monsanto is looking at the bottom line $$. Buy round up, spray, screw the bees, screw the food chain, we will worry about that tomorrow. Our kids are in Harvard we have to pay their tuition.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

4th - agreed.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

He was developing bees resistant to Round Up and Monsanto seems to have a problem with that. The whole point of hybrid and GMO food is that the seed from first generation plants are nonviable. When you control the food supply you control the people. If people can't grow their own food either by force of law or by exterminating heirloom seed supply. This is why many countries have banned GMO hybrids. The ruling class is slowly gaining complete control by slowly strangling the means of survival. Brilliant in its simplicity however. Meanwhile, what is more important is that the people remain oblivious by being more concerned with what happens to the Kardashians and who wins "Dancing With The Stars".
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Do not think Monsanto so much had a problem with bees resistant to their billion dollar round up business BB? Just the fact of his research relating round up to hurting bees, I think that is what was scaring them?
    Lot easier to use simple "Round Up" than weed eating. Hell I spray it along my fence line, across the road in the swamp to kill the underbrush, along my dock, etc. Underbrush collects mosquitos here in Florida.
    Now am I killing the bees in the A.O. doing this? Monsanto did not want me to know. When someone can get the authorities to illegally, no warrant, take the poor old guys bees and destroy all his research? Someone did not want their lobster dinner and Lamborghini payments disturbed, let alone their kids would have to go to work.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.