Gunco Forums banner

Added New Shelves For Preps

549 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  Sprat 
#1 ·
Added New Shelves

I needed to organize a few items strewn about and make room for additional preps. Went to Home Depot and bought some shelves to put together.

Easy to snap together like "Legos for adults". I cut some partial board to make a more stable surface for some containers.

Went back tonight and someone bought out the entire inventory of shelves. Go figure.

- Black Blade

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great BB. My wife and I are planning to move around May or June, so we can't really set anything else up right now. Hopefully whatever place we find will have some good storage space and we can set up some shelving I got from work. They wanted to get rid of it, so a few of us hand picked the best ones and took them home. Got two of them. Once set up each will be approximately 8' Wide, 3' deep, and 6' High. Can't wait to get it set up and be able to put some of our preps on it.

#4 ·
Nice BB.. I have to check into those shelves.. Starting to get into prepping, nowhere on the scale your at. But just essentials..
Yup here in hurricane alley, one could almost make a movie on the panic at the food stores as soon as the weather girl says a hurricane is coming..
Kind of funny, biggest selling items at Wally World when a hurricane is coming? Beer and Pop Tarts.. Wally cranks up tractor trailers and heads down here with beer and water.. People are nuts..:hatprop:

Before a hurricane, the top-selling items at Walmart are beer and…what? - See more at: http://1037qcountry.com/wake-up-q/b...lmart-are-beer-and-what/#sthash.VqY4WpFN.dpuf

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.