Thread: Added New Shelves For Preps

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Added New Shelves For Preps

Added New Shelves

I needed to organize a few items strewn about and make room for additional preps. Went to Home Depot and bought some shelves to put together.

Easy to snap together like "Legos for adults". I cut some partial board to make a more stable surface for some containers.

Went back tonight and someone bought out the entire inventory of shelves. Go figure.

- Black Blade
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Looking Good.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Looks great BB. My wife and I are planning to move around May or June, so we can't really set anything else up right now. Hopefully whatever place we find will have some good storage space and we can set up some shelving I got from work. They wanted to get rid of it, so a few of us hand picked the best ones and took them home. Got two of them. Once set up each will be approximately 8' Wide, 3' deep, and 6' High. Can't wait to get it set up and be able to put some of our preps on it.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thumbs up

Nice BB.. I have to check into those shelves.. Starting to get into prepping, nowhere on the scale your at. But just essentials..
    Yup here in hurricane alley, one could almost make a movie on the panic at the food stores as soon as the weather girl says a hurricane is coming..
    Kind of funny, biggest selling items at Wally World when a hurricane is coming? Beer and Pop Tarts.. Wally cranks up tractor trailers and heads down here with beer and water.. People are nuts..

Before a hurricane, the top-selling items at Walmart are beer and…what? - See more at: http://1037qcountry.com/wake-up-q/be....VqY4WpFN.dpuf
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I have these shelves they are sturdy but over time the pressed wood shelves need to be replaced with top dollar plywood to support the weight
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.