Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Outbreak: Borders On Lock Down as Ebola Spreads: “We Will Lose Many People”

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Outbreak: Borders On Lock Down as Ebola Spreads: “We Will Lose Many People”

Outbreak: Borders On Lock Down as Ebola Spreads: “We Will Lose Many People”

shtfplan.com / Mac Slavo / March 30th, 2014

One of the world’s most terrifying viruses is multiplying. Thus far at least 70 people have died from the Ebola virus in Guinea in recent weeks and though officials have taken steps to shut down the country’s border it may already be too late. The deadly strain of hemorrhagic fever has reportedly already spread to neighboring Sierra Leone and Liberia.

The virus is normally acquired as a result of the butchering of or consumption of meat from bats or monkeys, which has prompted Guinea’s government to issue a ban on, among other things, the sale and preparation of bat soup. But because the virus can be spread from human-to-human via feces, blood, saliva, or sweat, it’s possible that the virus is now spreading through the general population.

Frighteningly, while the virus has historically be contained in rural areas of Africa, the latest outbreak has spread to Conakry, Guinea’s capital city of two million people.

As noted by Underground Medic, the strain of virus detected in those that have already died has been confirmed as the Zaire strain of Ebola, which has a fatality rate of 90%.

READ MORE

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Oh my God. "Bat soup" monkey meat I have tried, not bad. But bat soup, uh no.. With world travel getting easier and easier. Hell you can get on a plane and travel too a foreign land in no time..
    Would only make sense people pick up bad things and transfer them.. Look at the poor American Indian, what the White Man gave them..
    Hope that stuff hits D.C..
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

just think there may be a "weaponized" version of this in the hands of the wrong folks--

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Seen bat on a stick for sale by street vendors in Bangkok but not much monkey. Did eat monkey in northern Myanmar years ago tho when I did a project for a Canadian mining company. Wasn't bad but then never thought much about it then either. Always thought it was funny how even if it is the "last of its kind" it doesn't matter because it goes "into the pot" as far as the locals are concerned. If it walks, crawls, swims or flies it all goes into the pot. I suspect it won't take much for a global outbreak like the movie "Contagion".
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Dammit BB, when I saw the title of the thread, I thought the Mexican/US border was closed!!!! Freaking tease!! LOL.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    Seen bat on a stick for sale by street vendors in Bangkok but not much monkey. Did eat monkey in northern Myanmar years ago tho when I did a project for a Canadian mining company. Wasn't bad but then never thought much about it then either. Always thought it was funny how even if it is the "last of its kind" it doesn't matter because it goes "into the pot" as far as the locals are concerned. If it walks, crawls, swims or flies it all goes into the pot. I suspect it won't take much for a global outbreak like the movie "Contagion".
    Back in '83 I went down from Camp Pendleton to Tijuanna, and had a hamburger that I'm 100% positive was NOT beef, but I just don't know what it was. There was a conspicuous absense of dogs in the neighborhood. LOL. That's about the only thing besides "normal" that I've had.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Thailand and Cambodia they love those deep fried cockroaches.. Serve them in a bag like peanuts.. Damn I watched this girl in our cab eat the damn things. WTF over..
    Kept asking me if I wanted one, hell I almost grabbed the damn bag and heaved it.. Back home we spray those things not eat them.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

i had a mc-ribb sandwich once-- it could have been bat meat -- or hell it could have been anything--LOL!

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i had a mc-ribb sandwich once-- it could have been bat meat -- or hell it could have been anything--LOL!
    Solyent Green samwhich.. Yup j4, do not look up the ingredients in Micky Ds or any of those fast food joints recipes. Oh Chik-Fil-A is o.k.
    Rest of them, you eat that stuff your gonna die.. Fish sandwich at Mickey Ds is as far as I go.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

US Licensing LIVE Rabies Based EBOLA Vaccine, Preps Pandemic Quarantine Stations & Injury Fund

Just in time for the most recent outbreak of Ebola in Africa, which potentially has already spread into North America via Canada, the National Institute for Health is licensing a Rabies based Ebola vaccine produced by Exxell Bio.

“trivalent filovirus vaccine based on killed rabies virus virions for use in humans to confer protection from all medically relevant filoviruses and RABV. Two additional vectors containing EBOV Sudan GP or MARV GP are planned to be constructed in addition to the previously developed EBOV Zaire GP containing vaccine. Live attenuated vaccines have been developed for use in at risk nonhuman primate populations in Africa and inactivated vaccines have been developed for use in humans.”

Basically, what they have done here is taken the Rabies virus and altered its exterior coating to contain Ebola proteins. So if all works as planned, the person vaccinated is protected from Rabies and Ebola. Or course such things often have unintended consequences, we’ll make a wager that giving live attenuated Ebola modified Rabies vaccines to wild non-human primates in Africa may result in some unusual and deadly selection pressures.

These efforts seem to tie in with recent government contracts to increase capacities at CDC Quarantine Stations located throughout the country. In similar regard, the government has also laid out its plans to reimburse people from injuries caused by governmental Pandemic actions. All these actions are tied in with a large Federal effort to mitigate the impact of a Zero Day Pandemic Exploit.

Black Blade: Brought to you by the "Umbrella Corporation"? LOL

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.