Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Here’s how you get a free passport

Feedback Score

Howdy Mick,

I may have to get one of those someday. I'd like to have a suit case full of passports to various hidey holes. With all the lying crap and total clusterfreak our 'gummit" is today it couldn't be a bad thing.

They say every smart wolf has more than 1 den.

Dual passport holders are citizens of multiple countries. The US says you have to tell them when you get them or are a citizen of another country, but how the heck are they gonna know if the passport has a new name and there are no biometrics attached to it (finger Prints , eye scans etc.)?

I have been thinking about retiring. I'm no spring chicken anymore.

I was thinking about Belize and a waterfront condo for myself.

BTW,if I remember the conversation correctly (I was very drunk at the time) I was told by a wise soon to retire spook, if you are a US citizen and show guaranteed income of 2000 or so a month (like SS for example), ye be getting a passport in Belize easy peasy, they fast track it. Cha Ching!

Or if you can't show income after 5 years residency you can apply.

If you marry a Belize chick its automatic residency.

There are always the Stans (failed Russian states bordering China). Dangerous but money to be made there for sure if you have the stomach for it.

Or you could go to Russia like Snowden (what the hell was he thinking?).

Africa is easy..but who the heck would want to live in that shithole? South Africa is the only decent country on that continent.

Feedback Score

I'm sure there is no such thing as a dual passport. I have a Canadian passport and a British passport, but not a dual one.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

Mick,

its dual passport holders. Poeple who hold more than 1 passport. Understand?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

South Texas you beat me to it. Some countries require you renounce your citizenship to become a citizen of their country. Dont know if the EU has a blanket one. Sprat should know.Not going anywhere I can't walk back from..

Feedback Score

Well Stalker,

It's a deep ocean.

I figure for the non swimmers out there, take a step, come up for air and take another step.

Eventually you will get there. I just heard half the people in the US can't swim. I was appalled. I am a swimmer.

I was working in Taiwan once. The factory people took me to the beach..There were a lot of Taiwan people there walking up and down the shore some wading in the water at knee level but no one was in the water swimming.

I asked the factory people "Is Godzilla, Mothra, or a big squid out there, or a great white shark? Why is no one swimming?"

They said "No, only the fishermen and Western people swim".

I had to laugh and said "You guys live on a freaking island. How can you not know how to swim?"

It amazed the freak out of me.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    I'm sure there is no such thing as a dual passport. I have a Canadian passport and a British passport, but not a dual one.
    Fer get about it STG.. 30 million illegal Wets in this country on the dole with no passports, who the frig cares anymore??????? God they stink. Plus Nappy, Man Boy Homo and crew want to give them amnesty, instant passports and Dummmmmmmmbotcrat voters. Were voting Dumbocrat. HOOOOO Raaaah
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Mick,

its dual passport holders. Poeple who hold more than 1 passport. Understand?
    You mean like two people who have more than one passport ? Like man and wife ?
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

South Texas Belize has always interested me also.my issues are just with flying since I've been on too many planes with mechanical issues and I hung out with some pilots for awhile and some had some issues as in I wouldn't let them drive me to the bottom of the mountain.Not all mind you I'm sure you'll be fine!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Mick
    has a British passport and Kanadian one because Kanada is a comomwealth of great britian sort like my Northern Irish friends have a british passport, some have Irish passports from the Repulic of Ireland
    I have american passport because I was born in the USA, my grand parents were born in Ireland and were smart enough to have registered my father and I at birth, so I hold a Irish (EU) passport also ==== Dual passports, dual citizenship

my mother was born in sicily, I am entitled to a Italian passport if i want, but one EU passport is enough for me

all very legal, no special permission needed
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    South Texas Belize has always interested me also.my issues are just with flying since I've been on too many planes with mechanical issues and I hung out with some pilots for awhile and some had some issues as in I wouldn't let them drive me to the bottom of the mountain.Not all mind you I'm sure you'll be fine!
    I'm going to reply to you last stalker,

Mick,

You are cracking me up. I so needed a smile 2day. I'm kicking it in commie China. Tommorow (as John Candy said in Stripes) I have to wash the "Peoples Car". Heh.

4th,

I emailed that orange tan monkey Boehner and my senator Cornyn. WTF? They be trying to sneak amnesty for illegals in there. Then they have the gall to ask me for money. I emailed them with my uncensored thoughts. Well those emails would most likely burn the wallpaper of their walls if read out loud.

Stalker,

Ah planes. I have been on more than a few. Funny story. I was on a Southern China Airlines plane once dancing from LAX to Baiyun airport. Long flight but the beer is free.

We hit some down drafts and that plane dropped like a rock.

Some older American lady freaked out and said and screamed 'Are we gonna make it?"

I was kinda drunk (free beer and all) and hollered out...

"Lady..this here plane is guaranteed by the Chinese government to make it all the way.......

to the scene of the freaking crash!"

She burst out in tears.

Does that make me a bad person?

You can always take a ship to Belize but I trust ships less than I trust planes.

3rd option is to walk or drive thru Mexico and turn left after a long spell. That will get you to Belize. Dont wait to long to turn left, or you will have to go thru Guatemala which makes Mexico look good, and thats a post for another day.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.