Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34

Thread: Here’s how you get a free passport

  1. #21
    Gunco Member Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    Mick
    has a British passport and Kanadian one because Kanada is a comomwealth of great britian sort like my Northern Irish friends have a british passport, some have Irish passports from the Repulic of Ireland
    I have american passport because I was born in the USA, my grand parents were born in Ireland and were smart enough to have registered my father and I at birth, so I hold a Irish (EU) passport also ==== Dual passports, dual citizenship

    my mother was born in sicily, I am entitled to a Italian passport if i want, but one EU passport is enough for me

    all very legal, no special permission needed

    An applicant is not entitled to a Canadian passport just because he happens to hold a British passport. It took me and the old woman 10 years before we eventually got Canadian citizenship.

    We have four passports, I guess that makes us quadruple passport holders.


    PS, Northern Ireland is part of the UK, like Scotland and wales, that's why people who are born there are entitled to British passports. Canada is a separate country with its own government and currency etc etc. A Canadian is not entitled to a dual British passport, even if he is married to a Muslim.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

  2. #22
    GuncoHolic stalker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    roanoke cty va
    Posts
    2,032
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    South Texas you know the old saying "it ain't the flying that bothers me"...

  3. #23
    GuncoHolic Sprat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,797
    Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

    Default

    yes I know Northern Ireland is part of the UK, hopefully not for long, any Irishman born on the Island can obtain a Passport from the republic of Ireland, while only folks born in the north can obtain a british passport I did not feel I needed to spelling it out

    australia, new zealand, northern ireland also have seperate gov't and currency they are still part of the commonwealth you all still are subjects of the queen, don't know about muslims, nor do I
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

  4. #24
    GuncoHolic stalker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    roanoke cty va
    Posts
    2,032
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    Sprat how are things between the Irish and the UK These days? I remember how it was but has the oppression changed for the better of both sides?

  5. #25
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,425
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Belize, lots and lots of ex pat Vets down that way. Beautiful place. Like most countries, do not go if you do not have and income, like a substantial decent living income. Unlike America their aint no welfare office, you get escorted too the airport.
    STG that is beautiful, ah the lady was afraid of the sudden stop, quit your whining Woman your about to meet Jesus.
    My last flight out of Daytona. Sitting all the way in the back close to the booze, only thing between me and a screaming jet engine is glass. Nice engine, but I thought those blades were supposed to be turning?
    Did not even take off yet and they bring out a pickup truck and stick this giant blower hose in the damn engine. Well now this is sure interesting, why the hell don't they do an Eddie Rickenbacker and spin the damn blades by hand, like real Men? Off the damn pane, then back on they got it spinnin.
    But I kept drinkink and staring at them blades, they stopped at 30,000 I was ordering a double.
    "Excuse me folks, sorry to interrupt yall. But has everyone got a will made out? Cause this mother friggen engine aint working?"
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  6. #26
    GuncoHolic stalker1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    roanoke cty va
    Posts
    2,032
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

    Default

    4th you know what JamAir is Mon? Flying to Jamaica was like an airborne bus with everything but the chickens. Assigned seats my ass.flying.over Cuba is cool when the pilot says we're violating their airspace but don't worry mon we haven't been shot at yet.get to the terminal and the first thing you hear isn't about customs it's hey mon you want to buy some sensi?LOL beautiful beaches and water. The front wheel fell off the plane.I didn't want to leave the place just because I wasn't sure I would make it back. Jesus! 3rd world at it's finest.

  7. #27
    Gunco Member Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sprat how are things between the Irish and the UK These days? I remember how it was but has the oppression changed for the better of both sides?
    What oppression ?
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

  8. #28
    Gunco Member Mick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    289
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    yes I know Northern Ireland is part of the UK, hopefully not for long, any Irishman born on the Island can obtain a Passport from the republic of Ireland, while only folks born in the north can obtain a british passport I did not feel I needed to spelling it out

    australia, new zealand, northern ireland also have seperate gov't and currency they are still part of the commonwealth you all still are subjects of the queen, don't know about muslims, nor do I
    Northern Ireland does not have separate currency, they use pounds sterling like the rest of the UK. They are subject to UK laws and are an integral part of the UK, not the commonwealth.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

  9. #29
    White Cracker 4thIDvet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Swamp Florida
    Posts
    12,425
    Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    4th you know what JamAir is Mon? Flying to Jamaica was like an airborne bus with everything but the chickens. Assigned seats my ass.flying.over Cuba is cool when the pilot says we're violating their airspace but don't worry mon we haven't been shot at yet.get to the terminal and the first thing you hear isn't about customs it's hey mon you want to buy some sensi?LOL beautiful beaches and water. The front wheel fell off the plane.I didn't want to leave the place just because I wasn't sure I would make it back. Jesus! 3rd world at it's finest.
    Now that's some funny sheeeet. Yeah nothing like flying 3rd world sheeeet hole airplanes. Thai air has come light years from the old days. Flying in the 80s from Taiwan too Thailand on Thai air. Holy Mother of God what a flight. Commercial heavy at 30,000, think they shut the damn oxygen off. Limited air conditioning, goats and chickens in the damn plane, no not in the friggen baggage compartment, in the firggen plane with us passengers.
    Had to stop drinking, one of the goats started taking a little to much liking to me. Thought about snapping its neck but I figured I could take it in a fair fight. Damn I was happy to get off that flight.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781


  10. #30
    Gunco Regular SouthTexasGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    950
    Feedback Score
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Belize, lots and lots of ex pat Vets down that way. Beautiful place. Like most countries, do not go if you do not have and income, like a substantial decent living income. Unlike America their aint no welfare office, you get escorted too the airport.
    STG that is beautiful, ah the lady was afraid of the sudden stop, quit your whining Woman your about to meet Jesus.
    My last flight out of Daytona. Sitting all the way in the back close to the booze, only thing between me and a screaming jet engine is glass. Nice engine, but I thought those blades were supposed to be turning?
    Did not even take off yet and they bring out a pickup truck and stick this giant blower hose in the damn engine. Well now this is sure interesting, why the hell don't they do an Eddie Rickenbacker and spin the damn blades by hand, like real Men? Off the damn pane, then back on they got it spinnin.
    But I kept drinkink and staring at them blades, they stopped at 30,000 I was ordering a double.
    "Excuse me folks, sorry to interrupt yall. But has everyone got a will made out? Cause this mother friggen engine aint working?"
    Holy crap 4th. I had no idea vets zoned in on Belize. I had a list of retirement spots because I am old and grouchy.

    Belize was #1 after some research.

    Northern Xinjiang Province (the wild , wild west of China) land of no extradition was # 2 and there were more.

    You should see the bus routes out there. I'ts animal farm. Chickens, goats whatever. I'm waiting for a Yeti to climb on board! Haven't seen that yet but it would not amaze me.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •