Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Here’s how you get a free passport

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

South Texas old and grouchy around a bunch of vets? LOL you would fit right in!

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    Northern Ireland does not have separate currency, they use pounds sterling like the rest of the UK. They are subject to UK laws and are an integral part of the UK, not the commonwealth.
    wrong Mick Northern Irish pounds ( sterling) have a seperate currency exchange rate and currency, you have never been there have you!! its obvious,

since my family is from the border area in the republic ( bandit country) I have been up there numerous times, once I was a guest of the british for several days , yes the north is directly controlled by britian

Stalker the only real oppression is one religion still lording over another, more political then violent like the last 8oo years, but the tables are turning one religion is over populating and gaining more political clout, in the distant future the Island will be run by the Irish people since before cromwell
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    wrong Mick Northern Irish pounds ( sterling) have a seperate currency exchange rate and currency, you have never been there have you!! its obvious,

since my family is from the border area in the republic ( bandit country) I have been up there numerous times, once I was a guest of the british for several days , yes the north is directly controlled by britian
    what is obvious is that you have never been to Ireland as you know absolutely nothing about the place. If you really believe that Northern Ireland has a separate currency from the rest of the UK then you need your bumps felt.

Bandit country LOL

PS Yes I have been to Ireland both North and South countless times, it was a bit hard not to having lived in Co Sligo for five years. That's how I know it's the arse hole of Europe.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

Banknotes of the pound sterling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Southern Ireland does not have it's own currency.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.