Thread: Here’s how you get a free passport

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Here’s how you get a free passport

Here’s how you get a free passport

sovereignman.com / by Simon Black on April 18, 2014

April 17, 2014
    Sovereign Valley Farm, Chile

Today is a pretty great day for Team Sovereign Man.

As I’ve mentioned before, we’ve got a very close-knit team down here in Chile– people from all over the world. They hail from places like Slovenia, Lithuania, Ukraine, New Zealand, Argentina, Thailand, etc.

Now as we’ve discussed so many times in the past, we are not defined by our nationality. The color of one’s passport is as irrelevant as the color of one’s skin.

We’re all human beings, citizens of the world. Passports are nothing but antiquated leashes to keep us tethered to insolvent governments. It’s a way of dividing people instead of uniting us.

Unfortunately passports are a necessary evil.

Without one, it’s difficult to travel worldwide or even do basic business like registering a corporation or opening a bank account in most places.

But since we don’t get to live in a world of zero passports, I advocate having several. Because it’s much better than the default option– one.

Most people have a single nationality, based either on where they were born or to whom they were born.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

I have a EU passport as a dual citizen they are not that easy to get, as mentioned in the article. the EU has forced most counties to strictly regulate who gets a dual passport

many folks came to america changed name spellings, provided false birthdates for employment, Irish passed themselves of a english(scotch) for employment reasons, some time to avoid military drafts, even the records in the old country are vague or none exsistant

yes knowing you geneology helps

shame the article did not go into detail
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yeah guy does not explain how to apply? O.K. I am of Irish and Hungarian decent. So do I write Hungary and apply?
    Be cool to have like a few dozen passports in-case you get hijacked on a flight by some whack jobs.
    "Uh hold on a second their Mr. Camel Jockey don't shoot, yupper I am from Uzbekistan, here yah go my passport I was just getting ready for morning prayers to, where you guys from again?"
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Yeah guy does not explain how to apply? O.K. I am of Irish and Hungarian decent. So do I write Hungary and apply?
    Be cool to have like a few dozen passports in-case you get hijacked on a flight by some whack jobs.
    "Uh hold on a second their Mr. Camel Jockey don't shoot, yupper I am from Uzbekistan, here yah go my passport I was just getting ready for morning prayers to, where you guys from again?"
    Hell yeah!! That's the ticket!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

ok if your irish, your grandparents need to register you with the embassy before I believe the 1950's, if your parents are immigrants then you can apply directly and you will get it immediately but you have to provide documents to prove all this

I don't know about hungry go to the hungarian embassy web page there will be documents there,

if you Italian you have to prove your grandparent ( grandfather ) was born in Italy or sicily with Italian certified documents and all related american immigration documents, your parents birth certs. and your birth certs.

go to the embassy page for the country your family immigrated from all the info is there
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I think if you are Jewish you may still be able to get an Israeli passport but could work against you in some places around the world. I have a friend who "bought" a Nicaraguan passport. He also "bought" a captain's license for a fishing boat. Not sure how easy that is now days. I'm sure you could get a birth certificate of some infant that died long ago in some country and get a passport with a new identity that way as well. I'm sure there may be other ways (some legal and some less than legal perhaps). I always thought having alternative "papers" would be good to have just in case we evolve into a more totalitarian state than we are now.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Passports are a pain in the ass. With Wetbacks flooding our country illegally every day, what good are passports?
    In Cambodia and I say to my Bro. "Where do we go if I loose this stupid passport?" Don't go anywhere, your better off just killing yourself. Oh o.k. makes sense I guess.
    His wife who is Thai lost hers. Oh my God one week of hell as she had dual citizenship. Best thing to do, soon as you get your passport tell them you lost it. This before you even leave the country, then get another.
    Passports are for Govts to keep track of legal traveling people. Illegals are flooding every developed country in the world.
    "Passports, we don't care about no stinking passports."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

IS THIS THE END OF THE ST. KITTS & NEVIS CITIZENSHIP PROGRAM?

dollarvigilante.com / Jeff Berwick / May 23rd, 2014

The US Government has many goals for the future, and one of them is to simply never let their citizens out of their sight nor their tax web. That’s why the many legal passport programs offered throughout the world must be dismissed as shady and dangerous, even though they are perfectly accepted and legitimate programs.

Uncle Sam simply wants to know where your capital is and make sure you don’t try to take it outside of its tax base under any circumstance.

ST. KITTS-NEVIS UNDER US RADAR

To this end the Financial Crimes Enforcement Network’s (FinCEN) released new guidance this week warning US banks against working with individuals holding passports from St. Kitts-Nevis. This is merely the most recent in a long-line of US directives to hamper business worldwide in the fight against “money laundering.” Of course, if you’re one of the US government’s cronies, or pay a big enough percentage of the money laundered to the authorities via “fines and penalties” (read: operating expense), then you’ve got a green light…

St. Kitts is merely one nation of many offering “citizenship-by-investment” programs. Nonetheless, it has caught the attention of FinCEN. By simply making a financial investment in the country, an investor can receive citizenship for themselves and their family.

The program, which enables investors to receive a passport from St. Kitts in as little as six months is attractive to those investors who are looking to get a second passport quickly for a variety of reasons including wanting to renounce their current citizenship and escape the worldwide taxation imposed on them by the US government.

READ MORE

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Sprat View Post
    I have a EU passport as a dual citizen they are not that easy to get, as mentioned in the article. the EU has forced most counties to strictly regulate who gets a dual passport

many folks came to america changed name spellings, provided false birthdates for employment, Irish passed themselves of a english(scotch) for employment reasons, some time to avoid military drafts, even the records in the old country are vague or none exsistant

yes knowing you geneology helps

shame the article did not go into detail
    What is an dual passport ? I have never heard of such a thing before.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mick View Post
    What is an dual passport ? I have never heard of such a thing before.
    Mick just a guess on my part here. But most likely people who immigrated here legally and held passports in their former countries.
    Down here in Florida, former Cubans who were citizens of Cuba and held that countries passport. They have direct short flights a few times a week out of Miami here. They are allowed to go back too Cuba Visa free.
    Quite a few do this and take appliances and probably? $$ to sneak to their relatives stuck in a communist hell hole. A friends girlfriend is a stewardess on the flights, she is not even allowed to legally step on the runway. Not without a Cuban passport.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.