Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: News In Two Minutes - MERS In The US - Martial Law - Ukraine Violence - Sabotage

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

News In Two Minutes - MERS In Florida - CDC Warning - NATO Sat Images - GMO - Survival News

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hunter_02 View Post
    I've got some video sent back to me from the sandbox that is so disgusting, I wouldn't even share it with my brother. Can't wait 'til they figure how MERS got in the human population.
    Hunter
    Probably the same way AIDs did, some homo mounted a chimp in Africa. Think this guy with the MERs landed in Orlando Florida here. We have a MERs alert in our A.O..
    What the hell is MERs? With international travel and our wide open borders for millions of illegals to come here, this is only going to get worse.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

MERS
    (Middle East Respiratory Syndrome)
    How MERS spreads is not completely understood, but experts believe that the main way it spreads is through close contact with an infected person (by caring for or living with the person, or having direct contact with their respiratory secretions and body fluids). The people who have been infected by MERS have all been in a health care facility or among close family members.
    MERS - Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, Diagnosis - Conditions - MedBroadcast

Sounds like a good way to go, drown in your own body fluids. Damn.
    Our hospitals here in Central Florida have all gone to private rooms, even our V.A.. One room, one person. Guess? their worried about spreading diseases and lawsuits?
    Someone in your home gets this stuff, put them in a tent in the front yard.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Story I heard on aids one or more of Castro's soldier's he leased out to Africa did the chimp and got sent here during the open the jails boat lift in was it 1980? And if you know someone with MERS don't put in a tent in my front yard. I still remember the quarantine notices on doors of people during the polio days.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

News In Two Minutes - New Mers Cases - Ambush - Armed Security - Chinese Warning - Survival News

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Yup Orlando, just south of me. Great, they tell the hospital workers to stay home. Well what the F$%K do we do, wear gas masks? Damn, fist the nut case minister going to burn the Korans here, which I would have been more than happy to watch. But it brought FEDs from all over the country here.
    Then the Trayvoooooon incident and AL and Jessie the extortionist showed up to collect their $$ and leave. Illegal Wets here are bad enough, now MERs? Damn I might move too Utah.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Smile

4TH! Utah?Go hang with Mongo! Nothing against Mormons, my mormon parents tried to raise me to be one and like a crappy diaper on a window it just didn't stick.cigarettes girls beer cars.did I mention girls? Oh nono.wear the gas mask man and hang with the gators brother.the mountain don't seem so bad right now.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

News In Two Minutes - Riots In Multiple Countries - MERS - Water Depletion - Poverty

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

News In Two Minutes - Russian Threat - Explosion - Evacuations - Ebola - MERS - Survival News

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

News In Two Minutes - Federal Reserve - Mystery Illness - Riots - Protests - Survival News

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.