Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black Blade

Thread: How to Make Tear Gas

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default How to Make Tear Gas

How to Make Tear Gas

Tear Gas, also known as Capstun ‘capsaicin’ is the active oil in red peppers. If you don’t think something derived from a pepper can be as good as CN or CS tear gas, think again. Even if a person is maced, he can still function if he is motivated enough. Capstun is an irritant that will cause nasal passages to causing the person to breather through their mouth, in turn forcing them to inhale the capstun which causes an immediate reaction…choking. Capstun will effect the eyes with extreme irritation and .tearing. In addition to irritating skin, basically your skin feels like its on fire. Capstun isn’t ‘lethal’ by normal standards, and its affects are not permanent.

Continue reading: How to Make Tear Gas - usCrow

Black Blade: Useful for "less than lethal" responses for self defense. Of course there used to be "tear gas" shotgun shells for sale at some ammo sites. But cayenne pepper gas shells should work too.
    railbuggy likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

The EOD range at Yorktown NWS was off limits to patrolling Marine guards. I remember a young Marine that entered the range looking for stuff to send home. I remember this young Marine touching some white powder on the ground to smell it. It was hot and the young Marine wiped the sweat from his forehead. I remember the young Marine heading to the pond to dunk his head and wash away the pain. This military grade teargas powder hurt more than the teargas chamber we use to spend time in. That was about 37 years ago.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Well hell Rails, I hope that young Jar Head learned a valuable lesson. That is some good stuff tear gas. Would be great for the damn Black Bears here, pain in the ass garbage eating big rodents.
    Beer bottles bounce off their heads and they just laugh at me, bet that stuff will get their attention. Oh hell yeah, I am getting some.
    "Yogi here yah go, Tim has a surprise for yah big guy."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No prob,I'm set,years ago I was following some military trucks loaded to the hilt with stuff , and low and behold it hit one of our famous New England Pot Holes, which =Grand Canyon sometimes. And out pops this case of something which slid off into the ditch,,SO,,,being the curious kinda feller I am I stopped to check what it was,,EUREKA,,,a whole case of CS grenades,,

there in my stash now,,Oh Yea!!! Thanks Uncle Sugar!

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.