Thread: Anti-Surveillance Mask Can Hide You From Biometric Face Scanners

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Anti-Surveillance Mask Can Hide You From Biometric Face Scanners

Anti-Surveillance Mask Can Hide You From Biometric Face Scanners: “An Alternative Identity When in Public”

shtfplan.com / By Mac Slavo / May 13th, 2014

The U.S. government is spending billions of dollars to ensure that they can monitor and track every single activity in which you engage, be it online of off. The latest attempt to infringe on the personal anonymity comes in the form of what has been referred to as Real I.D., essentially a social security number for the internet which would be used to follow your every move in cyberspace. Coupled with technologies that include email mining, global positioning systems, predictive behavioral analysis,drones over America, and even eavesdropping via microphones on our cell phones, the ultimate goal is a surveillance state so expansive that Adolf Hitler and Josef Stalin would be jealous.

But just as quickly as government introduces the technologies that are supposed to keep us safe from terrorists and ourselves, enterprising rebels across the country are working to counter them.

In the realm of biometrics, where literally hundreds of thousands of cameras nowwatch our every move and plug in directly to data mining Fusion Centers where our activities are analyzed, aggregated and dispatched according to our perceived threat, some might think the system itself has become unbeatable.

READ MORE
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

The white robber who carried out six raids disguised as a black man (and very nearly got away with it)

Snippit:

A white man who pleaded guilty to six robberies in Ohio used a black mask so lifelike that police initially arrested a black man for one of the crimes.

The mother of the wrongly accused man even thought a photo of the robbery suspect she saw on television was a photo of her son.

Conrad Zdzierak, 30, pleaded guilty Monday in Hamilton County Ohio to one count of aggravated robbery and five counts of robbery in a plea deal with prosecutors.

An unnamed black man's mother saw a surveillance video picture like this one on television and believed the robber was her son

An unnamed black man's mother saw a surveillance video picture like this one on television and believed the robber was her son

The silicone mask, purchased from a California costume company, behaves like real flesh and muscle.

Continued: https://www.codewit.com/north-americ...t-away-with-it

Black Blade: I remembered this old story when I read the OP article.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Then there was this incident a couple years ago:

In October, a young Chinese man who wanted asylum in Canada disguised himself as an elderly white man, using an SPFX mask, and slipped past airport security in Hong Kong, He was taken into custody in Vancouver.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Definitely some realistic stuff! Someone needs to get a realistic Obama mask, then use it during the commision of some non violent crimes. LMAO!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

I did stage crew in highschool. My teacher and his friend(who always came to help with making the sets and do makeup) told us about how they made really nice old-man masks. Then theyd throw on some raggy clothes and go drink without getting carded LOL!

That's straight Mission Impossible there though.
    “The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own. Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with rifles.”

― Jeff Cooper

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Meet my identical twin: Hassan Nasrullah. In his daytime job, he's the head of the Hezbollah, and high on the most-wanted-terrorist list.

Yes. I do have some concerns about those scanners...
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.