Gunco Forums banner

Walmart ammo cans $2 each

2K views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  hunter_02 
#1 ·
I just read that Walmart has $2.00 ammo cans, lots of stores do not have these but some do

worth checking out

#6 ·
Sprat - I haven't seen any, yet, at the walmarts here. By chance do you have a UPC? Then it can be searched on walmarts website or asked about in stores.

#8 ·
Thanks for the numbers. I tried both the walmart website and walmart mobile app and didn't have any luck. Next time I'm at a walmart store I'll see what I can find out. :)

Also if you have the walmart mobile app you can scan the upc (takes a pic with your phone) and that might give a description?

#9 ·
Guys see those plastic coffee containers yall toss. Save them, put a piece of tape over the top and store your loose shells. While not quite metal ammo cans, hell their o.k. if left inside.
Save empty water gallon jugs. Make sure their dry, set aside. Storm or trouble coming, fill with tap water. Avoid the rush at the store with people fighting for water.
Also use them as a container for your water purifier. 0 weight when your backpacking. Fill it up, water for the whole family and the Swedish girls shooting team to bathe them after a hot shoot. :bleh:

Attachments

#11 ·
Also, if you are near a Rural King - they have those ammo cans for $4.98, sometimes (last time was about two weeks ago) on sale for $3.98. IIRC Dick's and Gander Mountain wants $9.98 for the same plano brand ammo can.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.