Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By twa2471

Thread: The Coming Frightening Financial Chaos And Collapse

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default The Coming Frightening Financial Chaos And Collapse

The Coming Frightening Financial Chaos And Collapse

May 23, 2014, by Ken Jorgustin

Because the colossal debt cannot be paid back in a deflationary environment, there will be an utter collapse of the financial system.

Because the enormous debt cannot be repaid by printing money (only making matters worse), there will be a complete collapse of the financial system.

Either way, deflation or reflation, the financial system appears to be screwed…

Read more…
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

It's already collapsing. That's why the cops, homeland security etc etc are arming them selves for war with US citizens.

BTW the read more link does not seem to be working.
    Last edited by stalker1; Today at 01:15 AM. Reason: had to piss

Feedback Score

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

As part of the domino process do you not think the feds are preparing for south and north of the border issues ?

Feedback Score

What border issues ?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Get ready for an economic doomsday

Snippit:

Kevin Freeman recommends you buy gold, store bottled water in your basement, and get a generator so you can live off the power grid if the United States ever comes under attack. He sounds like a candidate for the reality television program Doomsday Preppers, but some of America’s top national security officials take him seriously.

The Pentagon has used Freeman as a consultant on the impact of cyberattacks on the American financial system. That consulting work became the basis for his 2012 book Secret Weapon, a New York Times bestseller. His new book is Game Plan: How to Protect Yourself from the Coming Cyber-Economic Attack.

What does it mean that the U.S. dollar is the reserve currency in the world? What does it mean to be a reserve currency? … What would it mean if it was no longer the U.S. currency? The U.S. dollar is the primary currency used for global trade. If Brazilians want to buy oil from Saudi Arabia, they convert their currency to dollars. They buy the oil in dollars, and the Saudis than convert back to their own currency. … Any nation that wants to hold excess capital they have [been] saving, they put it in dollars and buy Treasury bonds. That has allowed us to finance our debt and grow our debt at a trillion dollars a year without, really, the serious consequences other nations face. To be the reserve currency means that when people want to hold extra money, other nations and other individuals outside the country, they hold typically in dollars.

Continued: WORLD | Get ready for an economic doomsday | Warren Cole Smith | May 28, 2014

Black Blade: I also hold physical silver and gold (bullion and numismatic coins) in my investment portfolio (as "portfolio insurance").

When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I don't trust the currency much myself lately either with all the "blank checks" the goobermans have been writing. And I have recently started adding some stability to my financial reserves too. 1000 troy oz worth >83 lbs,,, in 1oz, 5oz and 10 oz silver bars so far. What's shown,,350 oz,, is just what I keep in the safe for hitting the road should the SHTF, rest in in the bank. I have lots and lots of 90% silver half and silver dollars besides. With well >35 lbs worth of those,I'm guessing,, by just using a bathroom scale. I haven't weighed it "officially" yet,,but it's around that. Even if it don't end up helping me out before I die off,, what to hay,,,,,it will at least end up helping my kids out later. But after checking a 100 years worth of statistics, they show it to be a good investment in the long run.

I still kinda think silver is a bit better option than gold in many respects from my research, over a 10 year period silver has increased 328% while gold is a bit less , but close ,,but the fluctuations are greater with gold and I'm just more leary about that. It's also harder to move easily sense it's higher priced and harder to turn over quickly if need be. Not a bad time to invest too, prices have dropped some lately and I'm gambling that it will be going up before long.

Still safer than a piece of paper that's backed by ,,,,Nothing,,,,IMO. The paper could turn to Shit at the drop of a hat,,gold and silver has been the standard for thousands of years,,so I'm pretty damn sure that will continue to be much more stable for a long time after I'm gone! Come Hell or high water.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails The Coming Frightening Financial Chaos And Collapse-002.jpg  

Black Blade likes this.

Feedback Score

So if your buying silver bars who has the best deal or should I check locally?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

Feedback Score

Real gold and silver can never achieve their true value when the physical market price is dictated by the paper market. The markets are rigged. I think that it's only worth having in a complete collapse.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

That's the plan Mick,,,none of us are far from that "complete collapse" point right about now IMHO!! There's nothing backing up all that "new money" they've all been printing up lately,,world wide. So somethings got to give!!! Those $$ bills won't be worth shit if stuff does collapse, gold and silver can be easily traded/bartered for other stuff,,that paper won't do anything for ya, except wipe your ass,,,,! I'll go with the history of 2 K years worth of financial history to plan my finances. Much safer I think.

After all,, look what just happened to Coils and Jrs,,there companies shut the doors with no warning,,what happens when the world governments start doing that ???? OOPS!!!!! SHTF time!!

Recon,,I've been using JM Bullion, don't buy local though, prices generally have a higher premium over spot and you'll pay sales tax besides ,if you have it in you're area. Plus JM doesn't charge shipping, Wait,,, there out of PA also, so perhaps you may get taxed??? Don't know on that one. There shipping ,,IS SLOW AS DEATH THOUGH,, larger orders usually come straight from the mints,,,so be patient on that count if you do,,do business with them. I have had no issues with them otherwise though. I've been buying the Sunshine Mint bars though sense there the only ones that have a security feature, and there has been allot of counterfeit bars popping up lately. So watch where you buy stuff. Defiantly ,,,NOT ,,,from E-Bay ,,lots of fakes been sold there lately I gather.

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.