Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The eCool In-Ground Beer Cooler Uses The Earth As A Cooler

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

If you eat general tsos chicken try tsing tao beer.now y'all got me thinking about lunch.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

How come Tim always has hot babes around???

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BBill View Post
    How come Tim always has hot babes around???
    Because going to his place is like going to party central. The ladies like it when they get to go out on the boat and go to the springs for beer and rubdowns with suntan lotion/oil.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Smile

Sniper my wife would at least shoot me in the ass.then Tim and whoever else. And I just would have been there looking to shoot a gator!LOL! That's my story I swear!

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    Sniper my wife would at least shoot me in the ass.then Tim and whoever else. And I just would have been there looking to shoot a gator!LOL! That's my story I swear!
    Of course it is....

Of course the ladies like to gator hunt too, they like the head and the guys like the tail, lol.

Of course what happens at 4th's, stays at 4th's.
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

and as for the gizmo for cooling cans - it seems like a neat idea - but then, there is probably a less costly solution that would do about the same.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Oh my God the Swedish Woman's shooting team. Damn. I would give up my night job cleaning the Woman's locker room at Hooters restaurant to do a tour with them. Think those ladies like that rich peoples beer Heineken?
    I would do their laundry, clean their guns, anything to be near my little Swedish love bunnies. I don't do floors or window, frig that. Wonder if they can shoot or do they just look good? Do they even own guns?

stalker oh hell yeah I drink Tsing Tao beer, good stuff. Actually it is from a German brewery from old German settlers in China, good stuff. Last time in the Chinee restaurant I told them to give me Chairman Mao chicken, they just kind of stared at me. Ah WTF wrong leader what the hell do I know who is in charge. Then when I went too the parking lot the damn Chink cook was drunk pissing next to the dumpster WTF.
    I never went back, I know that mother frigger never washed his hands.
    Whose thread is this were stomping on? Damn sorry I don't even remember what the hell it was about?
    Oh Black Blades post. Sorry BB, well I guess it is kind of beer related?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    If you eat general tsos chicken try tsing tao beer.now y'all got me thinking about lunch.
    Tsing Tao is good beer. I generally drink Zhujiang Pijou (Pearl River Beer) when I'm in Guangdong province. It's cheaper and has 10% more alcohol by volume. I drink it warm. Tastes better that way.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SouthTexasGuy View Post
    Tsing Tao is good beer. I generally drink Zhujiang Pijou (Pearl River Beer) when I'm in Guangdong province. It's cheaper and has 10% more alcohol by volume. I drink it warm. Tastes better that way.
    STG try some Tiger Beer and Thai whiskey. That is like doing LSD and chasing it down with gasoline. Oh God when I see yah remind me to tell yah about our cab driver in the mountains of Taiwan.
    Holy sheeeeet we all got so drunk on the stuff, we had our cab and 4 others doing the Pikes Peak hill climb in Taiwan along the cliffs. How the Frig we lived through that one I am still trying to figure out?
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

No-electricity clay pot cooler. Low-buck solution too.
    These really work and are used in many areas of the thrid world.
    Garden, Camping & Festival no electricity Fridge!

This kid in India even designed one; way cheaper than that nutty conveyor belt thing where you have to dig a real deep narrow hole.
    Homemade clay refrigerator - BEING ECOFRIENDLY !

Someone online has temperature difference data, but it will vary quite a bit depending on your outside temp/humidity.
    "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk."
    - Thomas Alva Edison
    |> Military training/history DVDs: www.loose-cannon.com/military
    Latest eBook: Build Your Own AK: Vol. II

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.