Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The eCool In-Ground Beer Cooler Uses The Earth As A Cooler

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default The eCool In-Ground Beer Cooler Uses The Earth As A Cooler

The eCool In-Ground Beer Cooler Uses The Earth As A Cooler

Snippit:

The worst thing about summer outings is the ice. Someone always forgets to bring the ice. (We need to stop inviting those people out.) And so, you're stuck with warm beer. WORST SUMMER PREDICAMENT.

There's one innovative company that's looking to put an end to the ice dilemma once and for all. They've gone and replaced ice with dirt. The eCool In-Ground Cooler stores your drinks in the earth, using the naturally cooler temperatures below our feet to make your beverages ice cold. Here's how it works: dig a hole in the ground -- the company recommends using a garden drill, unless, as they say, you're a real man who prefers a shovel -- insert the eCool, add up to 24 cans (of beer, of course) and use the simple crank mechanism to feed cooled cans to the top and into your hands. Cold beer, no ice, pure genius.

Continued: The eCool In-Ground Beer Cooler Uses The Earth As A Cooler

Black Blade: Same concept of a "root celler" but heck, whatever works and it's for chilling the nectar of the Gods - "BEER". Besides, who wants to ride out the Apocalypse with warm beer?
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score

Sounds like a good idea, but I am not sure the ground gets that cold. I prefer ice cold beer, not just cool beer. Would be nice to have one setup by the horseshoe pits.

Ouch, just saw the price. For that price I will put an old fridge out there with a long extension cord.

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

In Arkansas summers it stays over 90F even at night. You'd need to go down pretty far before you'd get to a depth that wasn't at least that temperature.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Growing up in and around Asheville N.C. in the heart of the blue Ridge/Smokey Mountains, we always used the creek to keep out beer cold. That mountain water is colder than crap even in July and August.
    Last edited by 2ndAmendican; 06-09-2014 at 12:54 PM. Reason: spelling
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

2nd I have some fond memories of six packs in the creek, pond fishing. There was a that the moss covered the rocks that was a great place to take girls to and talk. ..

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

In my area a root cellar might stay around 50F in the summer months. I like beer served at 36F.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stalker1 View Post
    2nd I have some fond memories of six packs in the creek, pond fishing. There was a that the moss covered the rocks that was a great place to take girls to and talk. ..
    LOL. Hell yeah.......
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Good God does anyone have a calculator? O.K. I drink Yuen Ling beer, just kind of like Yuen Ling, but hell most any beer is decent if your thirsty. Works out to about $1.00 retail can or bottle each.
    $349 for that gizmo plus shipping and probably handling? Sheeeeeeeeeet that is 349 beers I could be slamming down. Not no, but hell no. Hell just dig a hole in the ground put the beer in a sack and put it in.
    Either that or you tell the chicks with yah "Hey bubble butt, yo, I bought the beer, now get off your fat ass and go get your Man some ice, yall here? and be quick about it before my beer starts getting warn. Go on now yall git. My beer gets warm, yall are walking home."
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    42 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 4thIDvet View Post
    Good God does anyone have a calculator? O.K. I drink Yuen Ling beer, just kind of like Yuen Ling, but hell most any beer is decent if your thirsty. Works out to about $1.00 retail can or bottle each.
    $349 for that gizmo plus shipping and probably handling? Sheeeeeeeeeet that is 349 beers I could be slamming down. Not no, but hell no. Hell just dig a hole in the ground put the beer in a sack and put it in.
    Either that or you tell the chicks with yah "Hey bubble butt, yo, I bought the beer, now get off your fat ass and go get your Man some ice, yall here? and be quick about it before my beer starts getting warn. Go on now yall git. My beer gets warm, yall are walking home."

Of course if the Swedish women's shooting team is at your house the 349 beers won't last long enough to get warm.

They'll go from this:

to this:

(and you didn't think I had my camera when we were out on the boat with them. bwahahahahaha).
    "To show you how radical I am, I want carjackers dead. I want rapists dead. I want burglars dead. I want child molesters dead. I want the bad guys dead. No court case. No parole. No early release. I want 'em dead. Get a gun and when they attack you, shoot 'em."
    Ted Nugent - speaking at the NRA convention April 17, 2005

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I always liked beers that came in green bottles. I have been buying Yuengling since it hit the Cincinnati market.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.