Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: What Are Your Post Collapse Skills?

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

if we are doing Venison or any small game? i can make those taste great... which is good cause in SHTF times thats gonna be the main meats.

but as to making things like brussel sprouts or asparagus taste good? nope im not the guy for that. lmao
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by j427x View Post
    i ain't got no "skills" so i guess i'll have to get by on my good looks!

LOL!
    LMAO!!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

I have all I need but could barter I guess. Also can make mead and beer. No neighbors except a couple ranchers and lots - I mean shitloads - of wild game.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Black Blade View Post
    I have all I need but could barter I guess. Also can make mead and beer. No neighbors except a couple ranchers and lots - I mean shitloads - of wild game.
    BB. Frig the wild game dude. I am old and do not eat much. Now yer talkin Bro. Beer, Mead, Lager, Ale. Damn I love it.. O.K. I just had lunch at the Ale House in Gainesville Florida. Oh my God was it good.
    A plug for "Millers Ale House" with permission of the Mods.???? Not cheap but damn good food and Ale. I love my Ale beer.. Beef short ribs for lunch. Sadly with the drought the ranchers are having out west, oh my God the beef is having problems. Not their fault the poor rancher cowboys, damn.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)

im afraid if its SHTF time that electric is only gonna be for those with alternative power sources..

worse than that is that all the crappy people will be looking for those of us who were prepared..
    say what you mean & mean what you say

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

What is it that makes an old beer drinker like me gravitate towards mead? Don't care I like it!

Feedback Score

let them come looking for my resources....I expect they will. my girls can both shoot real well and taught them to cook sew and garden . we are working on the reloading this summer and they are going to help build their rifles this summer to. stalker my mom makes some good mead if the shit hits the fan ill save you a gallon . she makes better wine than mead but still good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.