Thread: Ex-cop predicts collapse

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Default Ex-cop predicts collapse

Ex-cop predicts collapse

Snippit:

I spent 20 years in law enforcement, and over that time Iíve seen a lot of changes not only in the federal government, but state and local.

At this moment Iím making plans to go totally off grid. Why?

I forsee a total economic collapse in the United States in my life time. The writing is on the wall; this country is on the verge of bankruptcy if we arenít already broke and the government is hold back this information from the people. There is not going to be a nuclear war, just a collapse that will be 100 times greater than that of the great depression of the 1930′s.

What happened in New Orleans after Katrina will be a cake walk compared to whats ahead. Why is the government building FEMA Camps across the United States? I know this is true, because Iíve seen one with my own eyeís! Why is the government pushing to remove the 2nd Amendment?

Itís not just gun crimes; itís what I believe to stop a full scale civil war in this country IF there is an economic collapse. So, when you have a retired police officer, and you will hear retired military officers say the something; learn to become self-sufficient, and find a small community, and go off grid.

You may want to listen.

Continued: Ex-cop predicts collapse | Living Off the Grid: Free Yourself

Black Blade: Interesting - it is all in the timing I guess.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Look at all past super powers thru out time. They all imploded on there own due to greed and moral degradation. Why should people think it could not happen again.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Default The end of Amcerica under the Nappie administration. A short book by Tim.

Quote Originally Posted by driswalds View Post
    Look at all past super powers thru out time. They all imploded on there own due to greed and moral degradation. Why should people think it could not happen again.
    Part I-
    Because their bellies are full driswalds. Installing security systems and interacting with crime victims it was the same story every single time "I saw this stuff on T.V., I never in a million years thought it would happen to me, waah wahhh wah."
    Dinners ready turn the news on. July 1st is coming at us like a freight train. How many are even paying attention to what is going on? Very few. Hell I thank this L.O. for the warning, but I sure do not need him to tell me we are collapsing.
    Our debt is beyond repair, I do not care if they elect anyone short of God, their is no coming back. We cannot even pay the interest, something has to give with our monetary system as we know it. But what, that is the million dollar question?
    Nappie and his cronies and all the other mother f$%King crooked S.O.B.s before him, yes both parties. They have buried us financially. Buried. July 1st Nappie, having run out of ink to print mo monies for his peoples, is about to go after bank accounts, IRAs, American dollar investments. Why, a quest for mo tax monies. Will the American dollar collapse, economists are guessers, predictors, hell not one agrees with the other.
    But we damn sure are pissing off major powers out their in the world. All America has to contribute too world banking is debt. They just may cancel us as the world monetary reserve. Not good, use yo greenbacks for toilet papers and fire starting, buy ammo cheap and stack it deep as BB is telling you and me.

Part II-
    Cloward-Piven. Ever heard of them? Google it if you wish. Very interesting and coincidental on our present illegal invasion disaster.
    Nappie may be dumb, but he has smart people around him. Their flooding the country with these poor Mehicans, I refuse to say Wets cause their about to become victims. I really actually am starting to feel sorry for them. They are cannon fodder, look up cannon fodder that is interesting in itself. Back on point.
    This admin. wants our welfare system to collapse, collapse. Like hungry people collapse. These poor people cannot go right to work at any job, how much lettuce is their to pick? Are they all dumb and laborers, hell frigging no, some have good job skills. But their is NO JOBS. None to be had.
    Want the answer to what is about to happen? Google Cloward-Piven, be sitting down when yah read it. PREP.

The Cloward-Piven Strategy is Alive and Well at the Border | TheBlaze.com
    Here yah go a little easier. Read that if you wish? Tin foil it, if you wish? Were f#$ked, if these poor Wets only knew? If anyone thinks Nappie is leaving the Black House in a few years, their dreaming. PREP.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.