Thread: Nato water cans & other prep equipt.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Default Nato water cans & other prep equipt.

Awhile back someone asked about NATO cans for gas and /or water storage I think it was Coils or MT Dew

well I came across this site they have a special on Marine woodland ( marpat) ILBE packs

but they have new Nato cans made in europe with a video showing there manufacturing

PREP AND MORE.COM - Disaster Preparation Supplies. Be prepared for anything!
    Sprat and sprat1 are one and the same.

Feedback Score

Whomever buys one of these Jerry cans i would suggest the Spout for them as well. Jerry Can Spout - PrepAndMore.com
    It helps a lot. Better then having to look for the funnel, every time you pour.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Thanks for posting this, but I just seen something really F'ed up on there;

Due to US regulations these are sold for storing non-potable water and other non-fuel liquids. Not for fuel use.

PLEASE READ: Due to federal regulations these cans will not be sold to: California, Connecticut, Delaware, Maine, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and Washington D.C. If you live in one of these restrictive states your order will be cancelled and refunded.
    WTF?!?!?!?
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Coils View Post
    Thanks for posting this, but I just seen something really F'ed up on there;

WTF?!?!?!?
    Apparently these are "scary looking" and/or hold more than 10 rounds of water or fuel. You know the public cannot be allowed to have that much fuel or water in their home. That's just TOO dangerous!!!!
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score

Well, chit, I did not see that. Assumed they are the same NATO surplus I bought years ago. What the heck would a guy use them for if you can't for potable water and fuel?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Fuel cans are required to be color coded to the fuel, red for gas, yellow for diesel, and blue for Kerosene. These are green. Ya also have to meet "emissions standards", yep if yer fuel can vents vapors, ya got a problem! In Kali at least, I fully expect cans to come with a charcoal vapor recovery canister as mandatory in a few years! Ever notice how all the new gas cans have a "safety valve spout" that makes ya spill more gas than ya did with the plain old unsafe ones? Guess which one this one uses. All these things mean no approval for sale as a gas can, so the disclaimer that you appropriately ignore and use the damn can for your fuel anyway! As for the states, I would think fire regs would be the issue.

Water, again ya got all sorts of regs and need certification by some .GOV bureaucrat to sell as a potable water container.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Ever notice how all the new gas cans have a "safety valve spout" that makes ya spill more gas than ya did with the plain old unsafe ones?
    That's funny because it's true

I got one of those exploding plastic cans now and wanted to replace it

Well I guess I'll have to watch the gun shows, garage sales and for sale ads then, because the new ones that are painted red are thinner metal and lower quality.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

coils Pm sent

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Just seen your PM today Sprat, thanks but I found a place last night and placed an order, I'll wait and see what they say.
    Here's the place, the first link is their home page (there's a video that auto-plays at the bottom) & the second one is the store site.
    They also offer them in multiple colors.
    Jerry Can | Nato Jerry Can | Metal Jerry Can | 5 Gallon Metal Jerry can | 20L Jerry Can | 10L Jerry can | 5L Jerry Can | Jerry Can Spout | Jerry Can Nozzle | Jerry Can Mount | Jerry Can Holder
    Jerry Can | Nato Jerry Can | 5 Gallon Metal Jerry Can | 20L Jerry Can | 10L Jerry Can | 5L Jerry Can | Jerry can Nozzle | Jerry Can Mount | Jerry Can Holder
    They are selling them for a few bucks more then other places but they offer free shipping.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

as I indicated above I ordered a grade 3 ILBE marpat backpack for $19.99 this came today WOW $20.00 this thing is clean with small tears on the waist foam it came with the lid and lower pack all the buckles and straps I also order a acu camo hydration carrier again used and like brand new and currently sold out

http://www.prepandmore.com/usmc-ilbe...-camo-grade-3/

I really like this company

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.