Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Old Man Swatted - FBI found less than expected at 'prepper's' home

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Definitely sounds like the informant had a beef with this guy. Unfortunately for him, the Federal Government is not about to admit fault. They will either find or plant something to hang him on.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Plan B View Post
    Is there a limit on how many guns you can possess, if they are legal to own and not stolen?

Is this where someone was making a 12 gauge shell fit in a pipe? If the pipe was longer than 18 inches it shouldn't be illegal to do so or am I wrong.

No limits on number in Fed law at least. Shotgun is 18" bbl, AND 26" overall length. Go under on either dimension and it's an SBS. OTOH, if he made a shotgun without a shoulder stock, it would not be a shotgun and only the 26" OAL would matter.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

FBI Raids Home of Dangerous Doomsday Prepper: Agents Find Legally Owned Firearms, Barrels of Food

shtfplan.com / Mac Slavo / June 22nd, 2014

The Federal Bureau of Investigation and other law enforcement agencies blasted alerts all over the country earlier this week advising Americans to be on the lookout for ‘Doomsday Prepper’ Martin Winters, who police say was stockpiling over fifty “high powered” rifles, deadly booby traps and food in preparation for an “end times” event. Neighbors interviewed by mainstream news were terrified about the allegations, leaving some with the impression that Winters was “crazy” because he allegedly claimed that he would kill federal agents if necessary.

While SWAT officials indicated the likelihood that they would have to engage Winters in a firefight was high, friends and family suggested otherwise, saying that Winters may have had views different from most people but insisting that he is a “good guy” who wouldn’t hurt others unless it was necessary to do so in self defense.

Police went so far as to suggest that Winters had essentially gone off the reservation and that he didn’t care whether he lived or died, and that he was “plotting” a confrontation with the federal government.

But the claims and allegations may have been blown way out of proportion. After police obtained a warrant to search Winters’ home based on information obtained from a confidential informant they were probably surprised that not only did Winters have no explosive booby troops set up all over his property as had been claimed, he was also far short of having possession of the fifty high-powered rifles that police said he had been stockpiling.

Federal agents this week searched the Florida home of a ‘doomsday prepper’ they alleged had stockpiled over 50 high-powered assault rifles and several explosive devices buried around his property as ‘booby traps’.

However the warrant showed up little more than barrels of food.
    READ MORE

Black Blade: Charged with "Stockpiling Weapons"? I never heard of that being illegal. Apparently he had five firearms. Sheesh.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pryotex View Post
    Anyone that can legally own a firearm can make that firearm for themselves. The problem with stolen firearms is once they are discovered (If they are) you loose them. If you bought them from a private person,your out the money; unless you know who it was, then vengeance is yours.

There has been "democratic" terms for "arsenal" but as far as I am concerned, the larger the collection only means the amount of conversation I have someone.
    Yes Pryotex true. Unless your a Police Chief in a small town, they you can confiscate guns and keep them for personal use. Then when you contact your relatives like way up the food chain, like an active Congressman's associate and best friend, lead Prosecutor cousin for Criminal Trials in the State, a cousin who just retired as Police Chief of a small town in the State, my Irish relatives walking the beat. etc.
    Oh Geez we found your weapon we destroyed, lets give it too the ATF they will know what to do? The heat is on. With all due respect too our good L.O.s and I am sure you were one of the good guys. Not only did they like the weapon they stole, the fricking mo-rons left a paper trail from my Nieces WWII .45 they wanted so bad.
    Contact with the relatives, "Just let it go it will bring to much heat on the Niece." I did, mother friggers.
    Nah from the top down seems under this admin. everyone has their hand in the cookie jar. Those people scared someone? Hell their neighbors probably did not like their cat and rolled on them? This Admin. in D.C. does not like Preppers or gun dealers, owners of any sort of firearm, they scare them.
    Is their good L.O.s? Hell yes their over my home all the time and we talk guns. Is their bad L.O.s? Hell yes, the ones who followed orders to go after those people.
    Nuremburg Trials 1940s. "Were innocent, we were just following orders from der fuher." Whoops get out the rope, sorry guys didn't work. Time for yall to visit Jesus and explain to him.
    "Man needs but two things to survive alone in the woods. A blow up female doll and his trusty old AK-47" - Thomas Jefferson 1781

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)

when owning guns become illegal???

when did five arms become a stockpile?

am i missing something here???

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

when did five arms become a stockpile?
    am i missing something here???
    Yes you are missing something, you haven't figured out how to think like a communist yet
    "Government is not the solution to our problem, government is the problem" Ronald Reagan

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.