Thread: 50 Signs That Human Civilization Is In BIG Trouble!

Feedback Score
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Member#348

TRX
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

> 4. Lack of arable land. At a certain point people won’t be able to grow enough food to feed the world.

A) there's plenty of land. The problem is too freakin' many people
    B) a great deal of formerly-arable land is covered by the cities those excess people are roosting in.

"I need some more room in this-here tree, I'll just saw this branch off..."

> 5. Antibiotic resistant diseases.

Mostly from CRIMINALLY negligent misapplication of antibiotics. From "I feel better, so I won't take the full course of pills" to things like antibiotic-coated trash bags. All you're doing is selecting for resistant bacteria by killing off the weak ones instead of all of them.

Survival of the fittest. You're Darwin's bitch.

> 6. Chemical poisoning of the water ways.

Yeah. The EPA has its own freakin' SWAT teams, and aircraft, and satellite time, and fleets of trucks with lab equipment. They claim they can detect the effluent of ONE crackhead pissing into a river, but they can't trace massive dumping of exotic chemicals.

I have this bridge for sale...

> 7. Fresh water scarcity.

I can get to water with my bare hands. Fresh water is not an issue where I live. But when you build your human ant farm in a temperate desert, and suck water out of four surrounding states trying to support it, yeah, I guess you can feel a pinch. Too many people in the wrong location.

Soylent Green...

> 12. Pharmacentical poisoning of humans.

And forgetting to use the spall chequer.

> 15. Expansions of human settlements into known disaster areas.

In California, it's your Constitutional right to build your McMansion on a dirt cliff, then watch it slide down to wreckage when it rains. Hey, your insurance will pay for it, plus a hefty amount extra since real estate prices are always going up!

What moron zoning commissions and building inspectors are involved with this? To do it MULTIPLE times on the same site? And are they going to share the graft money with the rest of us?

> 18. Over populating urban areas worldwide.

I think I mentioned that.

> 39. People’s lack of convictions.

Looking at the prison population, not hardly. Oh, you mean "convictions" as in "conviction that the world owes them a new house and a Cadillac?" We have no shortage of that, either.

> 40. Indifference and falling apart of the family unit.

Family units are doing fine. One mother, one grandmother, one social worker, one Child Safety worker, one parole officer.
    The 21st century nuclear family.
    Perge, scelus, mihi diem perficias.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

Why EBOLA is being cultured to help control population.
    M U S I B I K E

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MUSIBIKE View Post
    Why EBOLA is being cultured to help control population.
    And I have NO problem with population control, as long as it's not me. LOL.

What I think is funny is that the producers aren't having children because they are basically responsible adults. The takers don't care, and get paid to spit out more kids who will then become more takers. In 50 years there won't be any producers unless something happens.
    Enforcement, NOT Amnesty!!!!!!

"If they’re going to come here illegally, apply for & receive assistance through a corrupted Government agency encouraging this lawless behavior, work under the table & send billions of dollars each year back to their families in Mexico, while bleeding local economies dry, protest in our streets waving their Mexican flags DEMANDING rights, while I have to press ’1′ for English, then they need to be shipped back to where they came from!" -Chad Miller

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)

The only things a lot of them only know how to do is eat, lay around an think of more ways to take then, pump out more babies who do the same exact thing.
    M U S I B I K E

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.