Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living (Documentary)
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Black Blade

Thread: Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living (Documentary)

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Default Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living (Documentary)

Without Bound - Perspectives on Mobile Living (Documentary)

railbuggy likes this.
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

29 Tips for Successful Boondocking

29 Tips for Successful Boondocking - In order to "boondock" you have to be organised. I always say boondocking is bugging out with out the emergency because you can literally park up anywhere and camp.

Boondocking is getting more and more popular as the price for camping and RV parks rises year after year. It literally means; to camp in a dry brushy location, to stay in a recreational vehicle in a remote location, without connections to water, power, or sewer services.

In order to “boondock” you have to be organised. I always say boondocking is bugging out with out the emergency because you can literally park up anywhere and camp.

People have even started a thing where they boondock full time and at Walmart, Lowes and even Starbucks parking lots to escape paying rent.

29 Tips for Successful Boondocking
    When you're born you get a ticket to the freak show. When you're born in America , you get a front row seat. - George Carlin

in the blueridge mtns nutznboltz's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

The RV's abound at the local WalMart. Retirees just seeing this great nation.

4. Remove Advertisements
    Gunco.net
    Advertisements

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

I thought about doing this when I started getting my disability checks. $500 rent vs $500 RV payment. Dreams of roaming the country visiting internet buddies and seeing this great land. That time is past. Health issues would now make camping out hard for me. Big Bone Lick State Park in Northern Kentucky has a year round camping area for people who live like this. Some sites have electric and water hookups. There is a heated brick shower/head building and a general store in this restricted camper only area. Me and my kids were run off by the Park Ranger for entering this area without the permit.
    SOON-We already lost the war. You are the resistance.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

How to Earn a Living On The Road From Your RV

How to Earn a Living On The Road From Your RV - It is possible to live this lifestyle. Just read this article and if you know anyone who may be interested in this too, spread the word.

Have you ever dreamed about living the RV or van life? I know I have fantasized about if for many years. I just wish I had the guts to just do it, live free and have the time of my life. Unfortunately, the wife and kids won’t let me.

Over at thepennyhoarder.com, Steve has written a great article on how to earn a living from your RV. It has 2.9k shares on social media so people are very interested in this lifestyle.

It is possible to live this lifestyle. Just read up on it and if you know anyone who may be interested in this too, share it with them. They might just actually do it after reading this article.

How to Earn a Living On The Road From Your RV

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

interesting post BB.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

And thank you sir.
    "I wish I had invented a lawn mower"
    Mikhail Kalashnikov in later years

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.