Gunco Forums banner

MG42 reweld

2K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Red Jacket Firearms 
#1 ·
I think it came out pretty good , it damn well shoots good :)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
That's an assault sling mount you did up, right? How "permanent" is that? I opted against one of those simply because the mount looks like it isn't an easy thing to remove/replace.

#6 ·
hcpookie said:
That's an assault sling mount you did up, right? How "permanent" is that? I opted against one of those simply because the mount looks like it isn't an easy thing to remove/replace.
I got the mount from Tom on the MG42 site . It is perment , but it's also very authentic in the late war setting . Wood buttstocks arn't hard to find , well worth picking up an extra to mount it on . It's a helluvalot easier carrying it back to the range with it , I'll tell you that . I can't wait till the fall re-enacting season , already got a blank firing barrel and a 1000 blanks from P.Stout :) , my buddy has a Kubelwagon and we plan on redefining "drive-by's" for the boy's :)

#7 ·
Illya Kuryakin said:
Now, maybe you can do something about replacing that scruffy old Dude modeling it with a cute, attractive, young female type :D

The MG-42 does add a bit of swaggard to your stance.

The boys who try the next break-in sure are in for a surprise
hehe , yeah , I keep a 50 rd'r in a drum on my MG3 on the tripod . When the brothers ask , I always tell them "That's for the s.o.b. that think's he's going to make it to the road :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.