Gunco Forums banner

TNW spade grip review.

904 views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  pirate56 
#1 ·
I finally got my spade grips in from TNW this week. I have been waiting for them for several weeks. They are definately worth the money and the wait. They are extremely well made and look kick ass, It makes the gun look a whoe lot better than the pistolgrip The thing I like most is the butterfly triggers, they look like an M2 .50 bmg.
They were a little tight going in on the right sideplate, a little filing took care of that. The main problem was getting the trigger connecting pin in. the trigger connector is to high by about .060" for the pin to fit. I used a smaller diametr screw to test them. I need to remove the trigger to file a little off the upper part of the trigger bracket to get the extra play.
I have the gun mounted on a bench pot I built to be able to sit behint it to shoot. the combination of the grips and tripod make this a lot of fun to shoot. I went through about 500 rounds without a stopage. It also works great for rapid fire, you just pound on the trigger with your fist and the 1919 just rocks!!! I have a video I will post later.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice!....:thumbup1:
So also I see the prototype of the new "Pirate's tripod" makes shooting the 1919 more fun than laying on the ground.....
Stan! You is definitely DA MAN!
:rockin:

#5 ·
very nice Stan. Of course it is the quality we have become accustom to from you.....Are you going to sell any of the small bench pods ? I have an M2 but it still has too big of a footprint for the shooting bench....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.