Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: want a 34 or 42 bad-what route to take?

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)

So just how much of the rear section is Wiselite making for the MG42? Camming section included I would think as that's gone from the Yugo kits.

Last I read CSS has been working the 80% MG42 thing for a year now.

If I had 5K to blow on a beltfed it would be a ready to fire MG34. Buy a 1919 with the leftovers or put it towards a tripod.
    " The world is a very dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who do nothing about them." - Albert Einstein, 1879-1955

Feedback Score

From what I hear, the wiselite sections will include the camming section, and as such will be 3" longer than the brp sections.
    Yes, I could have blown all of that on a ready-built, but I really needed a challenge. And more kits!! Spares, barrels, more ammo, laffette, gosh, it adds up. Big time. I want to make sure it'll still be shooting 20-30 yrs from now. If I'm still here, by the end of that time, I'll not be able to shoot much anyway-I'll be dedicated to my rocking chair by then.lol
    p.s.-there was a thought of them stamping just the cam section out, but I've heard nothing more on that yet. But, the cam section will be incorporated in the complete rear.
    They should have the gripsticks and modified bolts, pins too. "from what I've read"

Feedback Score
    31 (100%)

I have parts to do the semi grips and bolts and also do the conversions.

Feedback Score

weaponeer has a group buy going right now on the gripsticks USA made compliant W/Ar15 fire control Parts $90.00 without AR15 parts do it yourself or $190.00 Complete. there is also a guy on 1919a4 named MSG thats waiting on ATF O.K. on his complete receivers. so within the next 2-3 months there should be about 3-4 receivers out there. hope this helps - Rocco

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.