Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Bought my first 1919 kit at Show

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

I keep putting off buying a kit. I end up buying cheaper kits instead. I have the disadvantage of being a college student so I can't spend too much money on this hobby plus my parents still have some control over me. If they knew half the stuff I bought they would be pretty angry.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

I was the same way in college. I got my studen loan money and dropped in to pick up some ammo and spied a nice shiny AR-15 on the wall that they had just pulled out of the box. Price was $850.

This was spring of 1994 when the assault weapons ban was about to go into affect. You couldn't even find primers, ammo, everything was sold out. Needless to say I walked out of there with just enough money to make a down payment on tuition and a nice shiny pre-ban AR.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

yea, I'm doing ROTC so I get 450 bucks a month spending money as well as full tuition. My 450 a month this year has gone towards 4 Rommy kits, 2 pps-43 kits, a DPMS Ar-15, a wilkinson sherry .22, a grendel p-10, SAM 1911, Norinco 213 Tokarev, and tons of ammo. I got good deals on all of this stuff so I've still saved about half of my 450 a month, plus I had a job over the summer. I'm just trying to get as much as I can now before I graduate and have to watch what I spend and before new laws are made.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

This disease is spreading at a slower rate where I live, I got my first kit from Cole's distributingin October and the second one from a 1919a4.com member just lately. Well @ least I won't have any trouble with spare .308 ammo anymore.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.