Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Halo 80% 1919 RHP in ATF spotlight

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Can't go wrong with a 100 percenter. Takes all the risk out of maybe someday having to remove an installed completed 80% RSP and turning it over to the Feds. Understand the BATF never liked the 80% completed receiver route in general for all receiver types.

Did I do that?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

My 2 cents on BAT man is he don't get any names and numbers with the 80 % so when the shumer hits the fan the won't have an accurate confiscation list. He thinks that he might get shot with some of these 80% things as they leave the sceen.......

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin
    Can't go wrong with a 100 percenter. Takes all the risk out of maybe someday having to remove an installed completed 80% RSP and turning it over to the Feds. Understand the BATF never liked the 80% completed receiver route in general for all receiver types.
    As far as the 100 percenters go, as soon as they come up with a bill that doesn't grandfather in what you have, your still screwed, its just going to take a little longer. Keep in mind Teddy and Schumer don't like the idea of you keeping "terrorist" weapons anymore than they do you buying them.

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

Illya,
    It sounds like to me that 100% is the way to go on the RSP. Darn, I have a new mill to try out also now. I guess I'll use it on my last M95A that I havn't finished yet. Thanks for the input........
    Quote Originally Posted by Illya Kuryakin

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

If you have a new mill why not start out with a "0%" sideplate and do the whole thing yourself? Once you cut the outer profile the hard part is done, the rest is just a few slots, some holes, and mill it thinner leaving raised strips inside to prevent full auto parts from fitting.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yeah what Kernel said and get your prints here

http://www.landsden.com/prints__temps.htm

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lt762x39
    Yeah what Kernel said and get your prints here

http://www.landsden.com/prints__temps.htm
    I don't think that's the template you need!

You need the APPROVED SEMI template. Stick to 1919A4.com and you'll find everything you need there. Including approval letters and whatnot.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Yep, I bet Pookie is right about the prints I think the ones at the site I gave are the Full Auto ones. I did try to pull up 1919A4.com and it looks as though the 1919A4 site is down. I got a data base error..... So, Pookie does that big data base of info of yours have the prints????????????? ( I'd be shocked if it didn't ) (thanks for keeping that info at our finger tips Pookie)

Feedback Score

anyone know how to contact mouse from 1919a4.com, if so could you please pm me....

the site is down till they find a new server or get more donations... please help support 1919a4.com its another great site that supports our hobby

during the last 1919a4 indy build party I purchased a 80% plate with no holes in it, i would like to get pictures of one the the plates for my own insurance, maybe even a recipt.... i have several pics of me building my 1919 but none of the RHSP before i went to work on it.... the plates did have the milling for a semi done and some engraving on them but nothing about the manufacture of the 80% plate... the plate ended up working great... i would recomend his plates to anyone who is looking for one... just took a while to make shure everything was lined up and spot punch all the holes that needed to be drilled but thats the fun part building your own..... plus the gratification of knowing you did it yourself... well with a little help

mouse if your out there... thanks agian for the help with the build and the great product you offer... without your knowledge and others from 1919a4.com i wouldnt ever have been able to build my own semi 1919

Feedback Score

Exclamation

It's up now!

JohnnyJT
    South Philly

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.