Gunco Forums banner

80% 1919 plates?

5K views 23 replies 17 participants last post by  carnut 
#1 ·
I'm having trouble finding an 80% plate. I checked six different suppliers and the none of them have any in stock. Does anyone know who has them in stock or where I can find one?

#5 ·
Wow, none at all, just because of the problem with Halo's? Didn't they spot drill and countersink some of the holes they weren't suppose to? Think of how man that have been sold prior to this incident happening.

On the other hand, I definitely wouldn't want to get caught on the wrong side of the table with the BATF.

#9 ·
It's such an arbitrary thing. Like when they made the ppsh kits illegal.

I don't mind being rigidly honest but I hate it when they change the rules.

#10 ·
Winn R said:
It's such an arbitrary thing. Like when they made the ppsh kits illegal.

I don't mind being rigidly honest but I hate it when they change the rules.
They can change the rules in the middle of the stream as they see fit & we have to abide by them or else....:angry:

#11 ·
Nobody promised me a fair game.

I'm happy I just get to play. Nobody else in the world even gets that.

#12 ·
Back to the original question, you can still buy 80% RSP's from individuals or ORF on line. The problem is that the BATFE really does not want anything sold except 100% REGISTERED plates out there. Go figure........Traceable is the key word.

#17 ·
well after the fella above me runs out, i talked to a friend who has a cnc, he said he'd make me some, but it would be cheaper to make and buy a few compared to just 1, and to be on the safe side i could have him do all the machining/ cut the cocking slot/ but drill none of the holes. the price that panaceabeachbum has em for is a good price, so buy those while you can get em. i paid about 200 for my wise lite 100% rsp

#23 ·
JEstism at Prexis is going to start selling the 80% plates very soon.. you may wanna check with him on an availability date.

s

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.