Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: AKParts RPD Kits on sale

Feedback Score

Is there a Phone # for AKparts, i emailed Sandy about getting a PRD kit, and in my email i asked if the drums were considered a high cap mag, and if i could buy the kit without the mag, being i live in a state where 15 rounds is max, but the kit is legal for me to own.. The only answer i got was the mags are considered hi cap. nothing about the kit..I even called Sarco who is in NJ and asked them if they would sell me a kit and he said no problem...My problem is from what i have read the AKparts PRD is the way to go.....Any advice guys?...Thanks, Tom

Feedback Score

I think they note on the website that they wont send the mags to states that wont allow them. You should be good just to order it. If it comes in with it give it quick like to me and I promise not to say a word

LOL.
    only a warrior chooses pacifism; others are condemed to it.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by DrKungPao View Post
    I think they note on the website that they wont send the mags to states that wont allow them. You should be good just to order it. If it comes in with it give it quick like to me and I promise not to say a word

LOL.
    Haha,Thanks, i didn't realize i had such good friends in so short a time You are right, i just got another email from Sandy at AKparts and she said to order it, and it will be delivered without the drum, she also said it will be the same price.....

Feedback Score

THE drums for an RPD are just round ammo cans,NOT a feeding device! The links are considered the feeding device! SO they SHOULD send you the drum and no link belts, unless they are willing to break them down to whatever is your state's draconion hi-cap bulls**t law! I don't expect them to do that for you,as otherwise they will have MORE belts to sell to some other state! Why should they help you out! Most people just say, If you don't like it, MOVE, or change your state laws!! RIGHT!! that would really work!!! Do I sound BITTER? YOU BET! I live in commiefornia!!! Rod

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by dellque View Post
    THE drums for an RPD are just round ammo cans,NOT a feeding device! The links are considered the feeding device! SO they SHOULD send you the drum and no link belts, unless they are willing to break them down to whatever is your state's draconion hi-cap bulls**t law! I don't expect them to do that for you,as otherwise they will have MORE belts to sell to some other state! Why should they help you out! Most people just say, If you don't like it, MOVE, or change your state laws!! RIGHT!! that would really work!!! Do I sound BITTER? YOU BET! I live in commiefornia!!! Rod
    I hear you my friend, i asked them for a phone# and they wouldn't reply, i said the same thing, its an empty piece of metal... It wouldn't be so bad if they would take some $ off, but its their business and their kits, so if i want one i have to play by their rules... But there's always a plan "B".....

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I went and bought my second RPD kit from AK Parts about two weeks ago and have not seen it delivered yet. I wonder if they have reached the bottom of the barrel yet?

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaAKM View Post
    I went and bought my second RPD kit from AK Parts about two weeks ago and have not seen it delivered yet. I wonder if they have reached the bottom of the barrel yet?
    Hi FloridaAKM,
    I was about to order from them, and i read you post, have they charged your card yet? and did you get a tracking number?, its very flustrating dealing with someone without a phone......

Gunco Veteran AK Builder FloridaAKM's Avatar
    Feedback Score
    12 (100%)

I finally got my second kit from AKParts, but it was two seperate guns cut up and sold, in a very used state for the front end. My first kit was a as new matching numbers parts kit. Very nice to speak of.

"If God had not intended for us to eat animals, how come He made them out of meat?" - Sarah Palin
    New Member of the Busted Box Club

Feedback Score

Default They must be

They must be getting to the bottom of the barrel on them?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.