Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Semi M-60 building

Feedback Score

Dunn6902,

No response from Panaceabeachbum from my post on this site. However I did not send an email directly to his email. I did receive a ZIP file of what may well be the JRW manual from Mike @ Prexis. I will send that to you when I get home on Friday.

John
    A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject. When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Feedback Score

Dunn6902,

I just sent an email to panaceabeachbum's address on his web site: panaceabeachbum@earthlink.net and received a fail message: Due
    to extended inactivity new mail is not currently being accepted for this mailbox.

No joy!
    A man with a gun is a citizen. A man without a gun is a subject. When seconds count the police are only minutes away.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Sounds great,thanks.Looking over the dvd got me thinking about doing one again.Keep us posted on your progress and parts sources.I have a set of original f/a prints on pdf that I will send you when I did them out later.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)

Try the beach bum on 1919a4 Form... He is active over there... B2B

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jhammond View Post
    Dunn6902,

No response from Panaceabeachbum from my post on this site. However I did not send an email directly to his email. I did receive a ZIP file of what may well be the JRW manual from Mike @ Prexis. I will send that to you when I get home on Friday.

John
    nope , the JRW manual Mike @ Prexis has is a copy I scanned and sent to him, I got the original manual and all the notes drawings etc from the original designer a couple of years ago in print form and scanned them to share with anyone interested in building a semi 60 . I guess I have sent them to 40-50 people and some jackass has been selling them on Gunbroker. Here is a link to the manual , download the file and share it with as many people as you would like .

http://thompsonmachine.net/60manual.rar

You can reach me via email by clicking my username and choosing the email member option

Feedback Score

I have located a vendor that can supply replacement parts for the JRW design. He also knows someone that can do some of the mods to the standard parts. He also has parts for other belt-feds: M240, M240, and HK21 . Contact Carlos at: Beltfed308@aol.com or 909-664-4919. Pacific Time Zone.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Does he have a web site?

Feedback Score

No, no web site. He's a great guy. Give him a call. I bought a trunion and a set of JRW parts from him. Excellent quality. He also gave my the number of a gentleman that can do the mods to the bolt, op rod, etc.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Good luck on your M 60 semi auto build

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Search tags for this page

There are currently no search engine referrals.
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.